Update 7.11.0: Vauban!

[DE]Rebecca

Wrooooong.  I can count on one hand the number of times I have joined a random party with more than one Rhino.  He was not so OP that everyone used him!

not ervery one used he was most popular-.- you just want to be op all there is to it even ur image is rihno-.- just go ask devs to give him invul abck and boost all his otehr skills ur not going to stop complaining about:

Rihno thats being reworked on already by devs

untill hes most over powered frame in game are you?

not ervery one used he was most popular-.- you just want to be op all there is to it even ur image is rihno-.- because we LIKE the playstyle rhino had

just go ask devs to give him invul abck and boost all his otehr skills ur not going to stop complaining about: If they gave invul back, I would LIKE to see his skill reworked, but I'd be ok with it being pushed back in favor of more bug fixes, etc.

Rihno thats being reworked on already by devs and who says the rework is going to fix it? (probably will, seeing as 1/2 his skills see no use)

untill hes most over powered frame in game are you? No, he won't be anymore broken than frost is now, or how ember is v infested, or volt v corpus, etc etc

trinity (link+ eng vampire + streamline/focus) gg your arguement is wrong

Exactly.  Thank you.

not ervery one used he was most popular-.- you just want to be op all there is to it even ur image is rihno-.- just go ask devs to give him invul abck and boost all his otehr skills ur not going to stop complaining about:

Rihno thats being reworked on already by devs

See?  You can't even argue your own point.  Just saying "herpaderp you just wanna be OP" may be a valid argument if I haven't shown a hundred examples of how it is not OP.

Edit:  And besides, I told you I don't want his skills to be extremely damaging.  There are other 'frames for that.  I want Iron Skin back the way it was with a little tweaking to the energy cost.

Edited by K1LLZ0NE

trinity (link+ eng vampire + streamline/focus) gg your arguement is wrong

never used her so dont know much about her but yea shes over powered too, her skills does diffrent to what ability says it looks like and argument says otehr warframes and trinity is only one of them it stands for others.

link ability is never ment to stop knockback and allow going through laser doors and such also i dont know how it supposed to work. might not be working as intended.

Edited by wayneo

Exactly.  Thank you.

See?  You can't even argue your own point.  Just saying "herpaderp you just wanna be OP" may be a valid argument if I haven't shown a hundred examples of how it is not OP.

argued enough you jsut cant comprehend it

never used her so dont know much about her but yea shes over powered too, her skills does diffrent to what ability says it looks like and argument says otehr warframes and trinity is only one of them it stands for others.

(edit, finished my thought) No, link redirects the damage, like it says it does, "argument says otehr warframes and trinity is only one of them it stands for others." wat? Re say this please.

argued enough you jsut cant comprehend it

err, no you put up arguments that both me, and k1ll debunked/proved wrong. (also, can you start using spell check? It's hard to read what you write sometimes.)

not ervery one used he was most popular-.- you just want to be op all there is to it even ur image is rihno-.- just go ask devs to give him invul abck and boost all his snip-

You are just saying "you wanna be op. stahp with the logicz it hurtz my arguments"

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

No,

err, no you put up arguments that both me, and k1ll debunked/proved wrong. (also, can you start using spell check? It's hard to read what you write sometimes.)

You are just saying "you wanna be op. stahp with the logicz it hurtz my arguments"

saying he does not read into it enough, dont know what ur saying No too, killzone not proving anything only abut rihno and that he cant play it the way he wanted to, hes getting reworked end of story. if they give him invul back and reduce duration then thats it, if they reduce damge by 100% but not stop power drain and such like it used to then it don't.

having ability that makes him untouchable is a by far over powered ability.

link skill also says to enamies or ally but it never marks ally.

There's differences : such a combo need some timing (cast your link 1 second too late and you can be easily killed or almost), you need a weapon that deals enough damage to get back enough energy for the combo to work, you need streamline at level 4. Continuity will help.

It's far from being the same as "press 2" with Rhino.

And I do love Rhino. But at the moment Trinity feels more like a tank but at least I have to get some skill. I like to be a life-saver, and Rhino was perfect for that. Was.

When the bug will be squashed and CC immunity put back I'll play it again to see if 80% reduction is enough.

Just bring invulnerability back and everyone will be happy.

And while they are at it, why not give Banshee back her invulnerability with her ulti? (which I don't see anyone complaining about)

Give Trinity some kind of offensive AOE skill, bring back Saryn's Molt and invulnerability with Contagion, Nyx' infinite Chaos, etc, etc. 

And while they are at it, why not give Banshee back her invulnerability with her ulti? (which I don't see anyone complaining about)

Give Trinity some kind of offensive AOE skill, bring back Saryn's Molt and invulnerability with Contagion, Nyx' infinite Chaos, etc, etc. 

the enaimies wont be happy :) lol

saying he does not read into it enough, dont know what ur saying No too, killzone not proving anything only abut rihno and that he cant play it the way he wanted to Your saying rhino is fine, market is fine, etc BUT you never bring any proof/arguements that it is you just go "oh, well I reset and I'm not having problems" or "Oh new players can just use the wiki etc, and learn what they like before building a weapon" which is the wrong solution. You shouldn't assume every player will use the forums and the wiki (even though they are great resources)

hes getting reworked end of story. if they give him invul back and reduce duration then thats it, if they reduce damge by 100% but not stop power drain and such like it used to then it don't. True, but then rhino won't be "the tank" like he used to be, and meh people would not play him as much.

having ability that makes him untouchable is a by far over powered ability. like every ability that makes combat a trivial thing? (aka almost every 4, invis, chaos, etc?)

link skill also says to enamies or ally but it never marks ally. true, it should do this more often, if they keep the 100% DR

edit:

The problem with that, is they have other skills which are useful AND those abilities are still useful, and it doesn't matter what level the enemies are (not sure about contagion, never really used it tbf)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

saying he does not read into it enough, dont know what ur saying No too, killzone not proving anything only abut rihno and that he cant play it the way he wanted to, hes getting reworked end of story. if they give him invul back and reduce duration then thats it, if they reduce damge by 100% but not stop power drain and such like it used to then it don't.

having ability that makes him untouchable is a by far over powered ability.

link skill also says to enamies or ally but it never marks ally.

The main problem I see with your reasoning is that you are solely looking at the ability, and not the whole 'frame.  That is my point.

Rhino

- Only rank locked warframe

- Slowest warframe in the game

- Very poor offensive abilities

- Supposed to be THE tanking warframe (as such his "tanking" abilities should exceed others)

- The worst energy pool in the game 

All of this means that equipping him with a conceivably "OP" ability actually balances out the warframe as a whole.

im saying there is no problem with finding materials,

people even if they dont use forums and wikia they will natrually google it.

even if rihno was not played as much he was the most popular warframe because his iron skin was overpowered, even without he has the highest base health armor and shield.

invis does not make loki avoid all damge bosses and other can still hurt him, if he cast invis and enimes shot in his direction even after he gone invis he could still get hurt a bit, is not a skill that can be used easily as last second resort to live. hes also effect if aoe hit him or poison infested runs pass him.

trinity link needs nerfing too, maybe 90% of damge is redirected and knockback and such effects her, i looked it up it says she cna go through laser doors and not get knock back instead they are reflected.

Why is anyone listening to this person?

no one said you had to listen?

also why should people listen to you?

why should any one listen to other?

why do you be so rude when you can just keep it to urself?

why me and all this question?

plz dont anwser?

Edited by wayneo

im saying there is no problem with finding materials, Despite everyone going "FUUUUUUUUU NEED MOAR ALLOY PLATES??"

people even if they dont use forums and wikia they will natrually google it. Some will, some won't you shouldn't base a solution on something that isn't part of the game (even if it is related to the game)

even if rihno was not played as much he was the most popular warframe because his iron skin was overpowered, even without he has the highest base health armor and shield. wrong, he has 100 hp, ties with frost for armor, and has 150 shield, that's shared with a lot of other frames. (armor doesn't affect shields either)

invis does not make loki avoid all damge bosses and other can still hurt him, if he cast invis and enimes shot in his direction even after he gone invis he could still get hurt a bit, is not a skill that can be used easily as last second resort to live. hes also effect if aoe hit him or poison infested runs pass him.A decent player after getting used to loki, wouldn't take much damage is my guess. Hell, 8 seconds of invis, not being targeted, can EASILY allow you to hide in a corner if you wanted to regen shields.

trinity link needs nerfing too, maybe 90% of damge is redirected and knockback and such effects her, i looked it up it says she cna go through laser doors and not get knock back instead they are reflected. Still agreed, link + eng vampire is really strong (probably OP)

frost is also supposed to be a tank warframe, also most warframe has 100 shield except loki, only frost and rhino has 150, 

The main problem I see with your reasoning is that you are solely looking at the ability, and not the whole 'frame.  That is my point.

Rhino

- Only rank locked warframe

- Slowest warframe in the game

- Very poor offensive abilities

- Supposed to be THE tanking warframe (as such his "tanking" abilities should exceed others)

- The worst energy pool in the game 

All of this means that equipping him with a conceivably "OP" ability actually balances out the warframe as a whole.

he has normal energy pool, ever other warframe but loki trinity and vauban has 100 power, i also believe frost has same movespeed so they both slowest

his tanking should be on par with frost

as for ebing only locked rank warframe i dont know why believe they should not lock anything.

im saying there is no problem with finding materials,

people even if they dont use forums and wikia they will natrually google it.

even if rihno was not played as much he was the most popular warframe because his iron skin was overpowered, even without he has the highest base health armor and shield.

invis does not make loki avoid all damge bosses and other can still hurt him, if he cast invis and enimes shot in his direction even after he gone invis he could still get hurt a bit, is not a skill that can be used easily as last second resort to live. hes also effect if aoe hit him or poison infested runs pass him.

trinity link needs nerfing too, maybe 90% of damge is redirected and knockback and such effects her, i looked it up it says she cna go through laser doors and not get knock back instead they are reflected.

If I wade into a horde of Infested with Loki, I could easily get out by going invis, and then I can muder them all.

frost is also supposed to be a tank warframe, also most warframe has 100 shield except loki, only frost and rhino has 150, 

he has normal energy pool, ever other warframe but loki trinity and vauban has 100 power, i also believe frost has same movespeed so they both slowest

his tanking should be on par with frost

as for ebing only locked rank warframe i dont know why believe they should not lock anything.

I didn't say he was "A" tank warframe.  I said he was supposed the be "THE" tank warframe.  As in better than the rest.  "Why?" you might ask.  Because he is the only rank locked warframe.  Meaning he should be the best of the best (at what he does).  Also, Banshee, Ember, Frost, and Nyx all also have more energy.