Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nefty's Going All In

Gr3vi3R

starting to get tired of this, the loot table has been one-sided the whole time, I don't care who is getting their ars handed to them, if the battle is going to be decided by loot, then whats the point in the fight?

It even breaks the point of supporting the lore of the game, but whatever what happens, happens.

Edited by GhostUnitVII

the side that is losing pay better rewards, if not, many people will do 4 battles supporting Alad V and at the end of story,  Salad 200-0 Nef, I like this system, many times Im losing points with Alad because Nef is paying more, and is my choice, DE isn't forcing me to choose Nef side

I can't be the only one thinking you can't just do 4 for each side, right? Has anyone tried it to see if it takes points away from the other side?

it does, but theres been enough conflicts that some people have points to spare

the side that is losing pay better rewards, if not, many people will do 4 battles supporting Alad V and at the end of story,  Salad 200-0 Nef, I like this system, many times Im losing points with Alad because Nef is paying more, and is my choice, DE isn't forcing me to choose Nef side

That's clearly not how it's working. Nef won the last battle, when he was offering a Catalyst Blueprint to Alad's 50,000 credits, and his reward is EVEN BETTER this time. Now he's offering a Reactor Blueprint to Alad's 25 U5 cores.