Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Already Upgrading Him?

Xolot

As many topics about the stalker I have seen, i never found one that said that the stalker can start bleeding out and throwing kunais before dissapearing, I never found the stalker doing that until yesterday, not even one of so many i have seen dying. 

Yesterday was doing void capture with a random person and the stalker attacked him, my prisma gorgon and his prime latron obliterated the defenseless stalker the moment he stood up, but not only he didn't send the killing message when you defeat it, but he laid in the ground throwing kunais like a normal player in bleeding mode, he didn't stop until the bleeding time finished, like a normal player, i was lucky i took mesa, because he went after me that was the closest, and i didn't notice he was throwing kunais because i was killing corrupted, when i turned to get my loot after killing some more corrupteds i saw him stil shooting at me for 5 seconds more, and then dying like normal and sending me the final message.

Have anyone seen him do this before? both me and my partner haven't, we were really surprised by this.

Maybe is this the starting point of the new stalker rework? 10 seconds more to kill its target?

Edited by Xolot

I've noticed this too. I encountered him three days ago in T1 ext on a melee only run with Volt Prime and Bo Prime. Speed + Channeling made short work of him (Because of my infinite skill and not because T1 is low level, obviously.) and instead of kneeling and buzzing off he was lying there throwing his Despair knives at me for a few seconds before dissappearing. Happened on ps4, didn't record sadly.

I hope they make him frightening. I want Manic-style teleports and finishers attacks that you can counter. Just picture Stalker holding your Warframe up by the throat and you have 2 seconds to press X before you're killed by him. Maybe this too for something you need to get out of

tumblr_mqkjctX2PW1r84p78o1_1280.png

The question is why does it do it only sometimes and the rest it just drop dead? With these kind of behaviours people talk about, its easy to understand why some think that the stalker is a player in certain battles and not only a normal enemy with common grineer lvl AI.

I wonder if it's a bug the bleeding out, i've seen it not dispelling shatter shield, just throwing arrows with no care (killing itself with his own arrows in more than one occasion) maybe those are bugs, or some kind of modifications in him, a AI can see that you have a buff on, a real player would have problems seeing the small shine of shatter shield in Mesa

Going a bit out of the topic, i would love that his apparition makes the whole place pitch black with white outline for obstacles and you can only see him with faints red lights coming from him when moving or attacking, i mean true darkness, no kubrow's den like grey palette for everything. Him having one custom type of every melee and shooting kind of weapon would be really interesting too, a nikana, an axe, a sword and shield, a missile launcher...

yeah... he came for me today, Tigris blasted him into next year but instead of bleeding out he went Nyx absorb.... with the amount of enemies that was shooting at us I made sure I got out of dodge before that absorb soaked up enough damage

I think they buffed him, his Dispel had a cooldown and now he can spam that all day, atleast i dont remember him doing that sometime ago.

His dispel never had a cooldown. I once spammed Iron Skin as a Rhino to save my life as he kept dispelling it each cast lol.

I hope they make him frightening. I want Manic-style teleports and finishers attacks that you can counter. Just picture Stalker holding your Warframe up by the throat and you have 2 seconds to press X before you're killed by him. Maybe this too for something you need to get out of

QTE's are a big NO.

tumblr_mqkjctX2PW1r84p78o1_1280.png

Sure! +1

QTEs?

There is NEVER a good reason for QTE in a video game.

If they are going to be implemented, then there has to be a skill compensation system, like in Resident Evil 4.  If you failed a QTE, you were sent back to a checkpoint, and the timing would be expanded to give you more reaction time for the next iteration.  Thus, less skilled players were not impeded from completing the game.

Warframe doesn't have the ability to send you back to checkpoints.

QTE's are a big NO.

QTEs?

There is NEVER a good reason for QTE in a video game.

If they are going to be implemented, then there has to be a skill compensation system, like in Resident Evil 4.  If you failed a QTE, you were sent back to a checkpoint, and the timing would be expanded to give you more reaction time for the next iteration.  Thus, less skilled players were not impeded from completing the game.

Warframe doesn't have the ability to send you back to checkpoints.

Just throwing around some ideas lol. I can definitely see how QTE would be a problem for some people though, especially with a bad host.

Well that's definitely something new i never sow him throwind despairs during bleed out i just asked my friends and also noone saw that. I'm realy interested. Some video with proof would be great. Well record on ps4 is no problem i would definitely save the video when i would saw that