Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Side Are You Choosing And Why?

-AR.Gourry

I am sort of surprised there is not an on-going topic on the event but anyway..

What side is everyone choosing and why that side? (note: i mean for the final weapon)

i am siding with Alad V because yes some might say both suck but the Karak is the better of the two, and rather have it already built and potatoed than a bp. also just compare the downsides of both:

Karak:

Disadvantages

• Fairly low magazine size of 30 to other similar weapons.
  • Very low critical chance.

Dera:

Disadvantages:

• Low 18px-Impact_b.png Impact and 18px-Slash_b.png Slash damage. Weaker against shields and health (compensate with elemental damage combinations).
  • Projectiles have flight time, making long range shots more difficult.
  • Bright glowing projectiles obstruct players view, making aiming while firing difficult, however this can be fixed somewhat by changing the energy color to a darker color like black or red. Colors like green, blue and yellow can make this problem worse.
  • Below average reload speed. 
  • Low critical chance.

Nef Anyo, because I'd never support the person who did this: 

4lWqgN.gif

No. Alad infected himself so he could grow stronger. He knew what he was doing, let him suffer for that.

His sudden "change of heart" is not only out of character, it's also obviously a ruse to obtain something greater.

Also, Dera Vandal looks pretty rad, and we already have enough Wraith primaries.

I'm going for Salad. Veggies are good for you, you know. :P

The 'cure' he speaks of is pretty interesting. Although I like Nef's preaches and stuff, I want to know more about the 'cure' which Alad speaks of rather than just destroying it.

Edited by Knightmare047

Nef! Salad's had too much story time, it's Mayo's time! 

Also, helping Alad, you don't really ruin Ty's day at all (you stole some research, boohoo, he still has his labs), you don't hurt Nef at all (except for his feelings, maybe), and you help Alad who'll you'll just kill off later.

Helping Nef, you help out Nef, and more or less screw over both Alad and Ty.

Also, I want the Dera.

Sitting around Neutral.  Not playing the event until the last few days.  I want to try and maximize my chances of getting a gun.  The rigging is BS, and I hope that DE realizes that its going to piss off a good portion of the community

I support Nef for a few reasons.

1. I dislike Alad, and don't really see how curing him will help other than stopping more mutalist type enemies from emerging.

2. Majority of people side with Alad when rewards are even, and because of this Nef has upped his pay.

3. The losing sides weapon will eventually be released so I really don't care which I get for the event.

4. Manic Bombards only show on Nef's side. Chance (however small) to obtain Vermillion Storm.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I'm on Salad's side mostly for the lore. I think it'll be interesting what turns out in the end, whether or not he betrays us so that means more stuff to do. Nef's case, to me, seems purely out of spite and there's not enough goodie lore there. Heck, if Salad brings the next apocalypse, that sounds like a heck of a lot of fun to fight against. Plus, can't ignore the possibility of a cure, even if it's totally made up.

As for the rewards, I never liked the dera and I don't like the karak. However, I dislike the dera much more than the karak so I'm going with the grinner tape gun.