Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cool Game , Too Bad It Doesn't Work

Ye4hR1ghT

I recently entered the Warframe world with a 90 dollars pack, "let's give it a try!".
I said "wow" smooth game, great graphics and gameplay, runs sweet always at 60fps all maxed out, cool! I am soo gonna stay here for long time I said....

Then the "Insufficient memory" thing started, ruining almost every mission I play
(yeah because I guess would be too smart to be able to save the progress inside hours-long missions, at least when you play solo, right ?).

Have done some research about it and I saw the web full of topics with this same problem, and none with a fix : "uncheck this" "do that" "post your specs" "look up, look down, turn and jump twice holding a woodoo doll with your feet" 

I have a top rig, I run everything on the market maxed out at the highest resolutions with no probelm, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G but this, that keeps crashing for no reason.

Oh well, must move away my crazy in-game purchases habits before even get started.
Too bad Warframe, it has been an intense but a hell of short love story.

You're going to give up this easily after spending $90 on it?

edit here i am spent no money on this lovely game because im broke :3, have a cruddy laptop running 45 fps medium settings with lots of problems but i havent quit after 2 years :3

Edited by DarkSoulStrider

You're going to give up this easily after spending $90 on it?

^ This

Mate, this game is just one of the best in the world.

Content/Events usually once a week or two, constant patches and fixes fully documented everytime and this is seriously a game Digital Extreme cares about.

Hold on and stay, you won't regret it.

You spent 90$ just to try a game? I feel bad for you son. 

I seriously think you could be my son, son :)

Ker seriously, go tell mom that dad just spent 90$ on a game and he's going even quit it!

You could always file a support ticket to see if they can figure out what the problem is.

I guess the dev team is already well aware of this apparently quite "common" problem.

Just try to google "Warframe insufficient memory" you'll see that I am in good company out here.

yeah because I guess would be too smart to be able to save the progress inside hours-long missions, at least when you play solo, rightt?

My sides hurt so much. Who takes this long to do any mission in this game?

I point out this very specific part of your post because I knew of the memeory issue never had it though, also gimme all your plat.

Edited by Joos

For strange it seems is no surprise, according to some post I have read the lowest your specs are the less you encounter this problem

Huh, wouldn't even think of that, guess that is peculiar. But ya, best place would probably support tickets, doubt it'd get addressed here.

Edited by AoiiToori

I guess the dev team is already well aware of this apparently quite "common" problem.

Just try to google "Warframe insufficient memory" you'll see that I am in good company out here.

I did try googling it, most people were told to contact support with crash reports as well as PC specs. Of course I can't offer much of a solution because it could be any number of things, insufficient VRAM, background programs eating up memory, third party programs causing crashes (IE: Raptr from AMD, it used to cause all kinds of havoc for me.), issues with SweetFX, and so on. Devs also can't provide any solution without information as well.

It may be because of one of your settings, we can't know.

Send a ticket explaining in detail what's the problem and what are your settings, they'll sure be more of help than either us or Google.

Yeah, even though people with GTX980 experience this problem...

Oh not me though, but i wonder why?

Dunno if you were ironic or not, but by coincidence the GTX 980x2  way-SLI is the card(s) I use to run the game, and yes it does happen.