Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cool Game , Too Bad It Doesn't Work

Ye4hR1ghT

Dunno if you were ironic or not, but by coincidence the GTX 980x2  way-SLI is the card(s) I use to run the game, and yes it does happen.

No no i'm not being ironic or any sort, I'm just simply wondering.

Maybe try running this game using only one card?(I don't even used SLI before, so I don't know if it works lol I'm not even expert at it)

Edited by WhiteNekophus

I ran Warframe on a computer with 1 gig of RAM and an Nvidia 7300 GT. The problem does not lie in the game itself, OP.

And missions are usually done in a matter of minutes, unless you play a survival or a defense, so yeah.

Also, there's a lot of bragging here, and I'm not sure what to take of that.

Edited by Gale47

I ran Warframe on a computer with 1 gig of RAM and an Nvidia 7300 GT. The problem does not lie in the game itself, OP.

One guy, in this forum I think (can't find back the thread I was reading) at one point wrote that he would have swapped his high-end card with an old one to fix the problem, I am serious, as far as I have read around it seems more a problem with high-end rigs.

I would say taht when a problem is not isolated to few users (like in this case) the problem lies ALSO into the game. 

One guy, in this forum I think (can't find back the thread I was reading) at one point wrote that he would have swapped his high-end card with an old one to fix the problem, I am serious, as far as I have read around it seems more a problem with high-end rigs.

I would say taht when a problem is not isolated to few users (like in this case) the problem lies ALSO into the game. 

Well, now I'm playing it on an 860m on my college laptop and it's running dandy also. Have you tried disabling one of the cards for the game? SLI might be causing the issue as it's a fiddly bugger in some titles.

As I already said, send a ticket to support. Searching on the forums or Google isn't gonna get you anywhere.

I could try to dim everything in the game, but I mean , who wants to go in bed with a top model with the lights off ?

I wouldn't post a thread regarding this especially if it's about quitting the game after it doesn't work for possibly a solvable issue. There are thousands and thousands of people playing this game without an issue, and if you're going to give up because the game wouldn't work, it just goes to show your ignorance.

Just talk to DE directly by submitting a ticket, they're very interactive.

Edited by Chuck_NoMiss

Woah.. that sucks...

I got another laptop on which I can't play wf for exactly that reason.

Just that this laptop is rather old, and it's no big surprise warframe won't run on it.

Might want to play a game for a few weeks tho before making such a big purchase?

I just mean... you could've bought a damn rhino statue from that money!

Edited by WEREsandrock

Most people here don't understand how annoying this is. It crashes nearly every @(*()$ mission you go in. For me the problem has developed so much that I can barley manage to change warframes without crashing. The problem isn't about a virus, its about your graphics card and how much memory you have left on your hard drive.

You know...posting in players helping players and posting your specs would go a long way. This community is one of the best out there and people will go a long way to help you.... given that your request is reasonable and you provide enough information to go on.

So, post your specs and let us know when exactly it crashes ? Just posting "My situation sucks because my game crashes. Trust me i have a good pc." doesn't help you or us.

Given what you wrote, you say that you just got this game recently and you are already doing hours-long missions ?

Edited by kiteohatto

^ This

Mate, this game is just one of the best in the world.

Content/Events usually once a week or two, constant patches and fixes fully documented everytime and this is seriously a game Digital Extreme cares about.

Hold on and stay, you won't regret it.

I understand you like the game and all, I do too, but that is just not true.

We're lucky to get an event once a month if that and pretty much every big update has things left out of the patch notes. Intentional or not? Who knows. But it does happen.

I could try to dim everything in the game, but I mean , who wants to go in bed with a top model with the lights off ?

I'd imagine that even only running one GTX980 will still be enough to max the game out. It isn't that demanding graphically.

Also curious, have you tried 32/64 bit mode, whichever one is not the default? It's in the launcher settings. I don't remember since it's been forever since I fuddled with it. I run an SLI laptop system, which is very niche by definition, and the game runs fine.

I'm surprised  that you would spend that much money, but not put any effort into trying some troubleshooting actions before declaring that money as a lost cause. Of course, you could just be a millionaire philanthropist :)

Edited by Ashnal

Top rig...

If I had a dollar for ever time I've heard this on gaming forums when the "top rig" is a 10 year old laptop or something along those lines, I'd have enough for a third 30" monitor.

It's on your end. It is. I'd start doing some diagnostics, but it sounds like dying RAM or even HDD. Best be finding out.

Post your specs--or at least forward your problem and information to support.

Hello this may help ... with many online games today when you hear everyone else is running fine and your rig works fine with other games ,,, Your fix may be as simple as a complete re-install. Sometimes things get crossed with new patch or install and this is an easy fix. -good luck-

Edited by Coma_2112