The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Take Back What I Said About Buffing Enemys.

Kaiservadin

Enemies*.

You cannot simply throw the word buff around. You need to say what you think needs to be buffed so that people can refute or agree with you.

I think maybe just a all status buff for all enemys or something like a buff to enemys if you have a stance equiped.

Not a damage reduction , just that it takes longer to kill enemys with a stance equip.

...like making enemies a shooting sponge? or, one hit and you die in nightmare... or needs more nullifiers & maniacs, making killing more challenge? Edited by ndantony

Not a damage reduction , just that it takes longer to kill enemys with a stance equip.

the outcome is the same as with decreasing the DMG...........

this is one of the most stupidest things...I have ever read.....Stances are supposed to make melee better, not give enemies more HP.....

and here is my question, I am a new player, I have no stance mod, but a guy with one, jumps into my match, the enemies are automaticly buffed, so its much harder fo r me to do my job....is that your goal ?

if yes........emm...I say.....cut off Tyrion's @#&$ and rub it, dwarf's @#&$  are magical :P

maybe your wish will be fullfilled

Edited by Duch99pl

the outcome is the same as with decreasing the DMG...........

this is one of the most stupidest things...I have ever read.....Stances are supposed to make melee better, not give enemies more HP.....

and here is my question, I am a new player, I have no stance mod, but a guy with one, jumps into my match, the enemies are automaticly buffed, so its much harder fo r me to do my job....is that your goal ?

if yes........emm...I say.....cut off Tyrion's @#&$ and rub it, dwarf's @#&$  are magical :P

maybe your wish will be fullfilled

Well just a idea, and god help you if a level 30 is helping you on vor :O

Well just a idea, and god help you if a level 30 is helping you on vor :O

but what if hes running low lvl equipment but has a stance on his weapon ? I didnt @(*()$ specify that someone would be lvl 30, did I ?

Who are you quoting ?, and what are you quoting ?

This is only what someone mentally challenged would propose. If you want enemies stronger de-equip Pressure Point and/or all damage mods from your Melee. Anyway, just get back to eating glue or something...