Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok Can Someone Tell Me Why There Is A Rank 10 Split Chamber On The Loose?

(PSN)Kazaroosue

I wish you the best of luck thats not a bugged out mod and DE lets you keep it. If not you paid wayyyyy too much for a rank 5 split chamber.

I wish you the best of luck thats not a bugged out mod and DE lets you keep it. If not you paid wayyyyy too much for a rank 5 split chamber.

10k? More like 14k  but that's not really that much.. i am happy with my trade.. and i he said he do a trade back anytime i want.

Well, that isn't the point, the point is that with the Legendary Core you could've maxed one by yourself, but hey, it's your money, not mine.

May be he got the extras when the event first happened? The price on them are astronomical right now. Although having a - for now - one of a kind mod is probably worth more then Primed Chamber which btw is pretty useless overall (the Vectis is nothing special). Prime Chamber will go on pretty much every main "rifle" there is.

How in the void do you have two primed chambers?

De allowed primed chamber to be migrated from pc to ps4 for those who had it on pc, saying that it will be obtainable in the future one way or another. Almost certain that they meant contests as a way to acquire it.

Is this DE trying to to frustrate and hide things from their playerbase again? I'm not liking this. When I see a Devstream I can feel the tension go through my very veins, I watch their faces as they talk their talk and I know they are still hiding something. Deceitful actions do not come unnoticed, someone clarify why PC Warframe is becoming different than PS4 Warframe. 

Is this DE trying to to frustrate and hide things from their playerbase again? I'm not liking this. When I see a Devstream I can feel the tension go through my very veins, I watch their faces as they talk their talk and I know they are still hiding something. Deceitful actions do not come unnoticed, someone clarify why PC Warframe is becoming different than PS4 Warframe. 

The devstreams are not places to discuss upcoming content in a civil manner. They exist so that DE can try to hype up the upcoming content. That is all. And for some of the people constantly on them to screw around like little kids.