Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Game Or Game Series Did Warframe Replace For You?

(XBOX)Lorewalker1022

As the title suggest, what game did Warframe replace for you? What game or series of games were you heavily invested in and then either stopped playing or greatly reduced your play time of because you found this wonderful game here called Warframe.

For myself I use to be a heavy Call of Duty series players, especially Black Ops I and II. I also spent countless hours playing Skyrim. But Warframe is pretty much exclusively the only game I really invest serious time into these days when I'm not at work or with my girl or attending to personal obligations/responsibilities.

How about you Tenno?

DotA 2 and ME3 I guess. I don't think I was playing much CoD at the time already but Warframe certainly didn't help me get back into it (and I used to play tons, and I mean tons of MW2 and then BO1)

It didn't "replace" much else, though. Then again, I'm not as invested in gaming in general as I was two or three years ago.

It never really replaced anything for me, as I play in cycles; I play Warframe religiously, then I'm busy in Garry's Mod being an idiot/admin, then go over to Fallout: New Vegas, then end up back in Warframe.

Although I do play ME3 multiplayer less than I used to, but that's more because my usual partner in that suffers from terrible connection issues.