Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Game Or Game Series Did Warframe Replace For You?

(XBOX)Lorewalker1022

Spiral Knights. My playtime on that was already dwindling, but Warframe is what really replaced it. Until Warframe came into the picture, I was mostly jumping between various games once Spiral Knights started taking up less and less time. Warframe has also been much less on and off than Spiral Knights was.

For me it replaced a shooter called SD Gundam Capsule Fighter. Used to play it a helluva lot and then a combination of the publisher getting really greedy with their releases and events, and rediscovering this...well suffice to say I havnt played it in awhile.

i like games where I can enjoy casually and not much entrenched in frustration, thah has a good story, action, character development, crafting/upgrading

warframe fits all of those

i played LOL a lot but havent touched it after i tried warframe

Other games i played: Team fortress 2, Kingdom of amaleur (i really like this one), Oblivion & skyrim (gave up on skyrim after about 20 hrs, same game play as oblivion and nothing new)

Recently: got Witcher 3 from nvidia for free (tried it 10 mins and went right back to Warframe, the movement is so annoying it's clunky and stiff, item pickup so unnatural and require a lot of effort, climbing, and doing things/fighting/controls is so horrible, although graphics and story is very nice, but bad control is a no-go).

I actually played Phantasy Star Online a long way back(the predecesor/inspiration of warframe) and really like it. That what turned me into warframe.

Edited by g4yb4ll

Can't say WF has replaced my main game indefinitely, however I haven't played World of Tanks in a touch over 2 months now. Which I've played nearly every day since it's beta in 2011 until I needed a break.

I was pretty into Firefall at the time, back when it was completely different than it is now. That, a long with Blacklight: Retribution, TF2, BF3... none of them held my attention like Warframe did. Even though Firefall and BF3 were huge, they didn't have the same feeling of freedom of movement that Warframe gives.