Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Do You Think Salad Will Sell Us Some Pets Like Zanuka?

achromos

let see....

Find Alad V location > defeat his Zanuka for dismental the tennos to build her, save Valkyr > defeat Alad V again when he got infested Mesa > cure him > kill him again for neural sensors

sure let cure the guy who backstabing us over 3 times now, surely he will change his mind and be our friend.

"Hey Alad V, fought against you twice, killed you a bunch, possibly saved you once. My kubrow is dying, so uh, I got a bunch of spare Warframe components lying around and a good amount of credits... Could you possibly hybridize my kubrow into a... Should I say, miniature Zanuka for a price?"

Is what I wish to say if I could talk as a Tenno.

Though I've gone against Alad for killing Tenno to get Warframe components (seriously he could've just brought from us at start) and starting the whole Mutalist empire :V

Perhaps Alad - a changed man - will give Zanuka-proxies that he has created back to the Tenno, so that they can fight alongside their brethren once more as a companion. It's not sick - their fate is already sealed as a Zanuka.

We could even establish a deal of sorts with him to turn our fallen brothers into warmachines once more.

This little gem of an argument could not have existed if Alad had not won the event.

Sounds like Space marines Dreadnought.

Also i would really like something like, you go to specific realy>come to Alad V> He says something like "Ah, tenno. Would you like to buy some of my research"> buy Zanika BP> Craft it with 3 different warframes and some Gallium.

Zanuka would have no timer like Kubrows and increased mobility and stats depending on warframes you chose (like Valkyr=600 armor, Rhino=190 armor, chroma=350 armor. Zanukas armor will be (190+350+600)/3=380 armor. And same with hp and shields)

Edited by NeroXero

Who would miss a bunch of AFKers or noobs anyways?

Because im ready to bag a few of em to get a zanuka.

Alternatively we could just use empty warframes, i mean when we sell them they pay us 10k credits when they should be worth a lot more.

No. And even if he sold it, I wouldn't buy it. I know it's just a game at the end of the day, but lore-wise Zanuka is made from the varying body parts of deceased Tenno(s). Why would you want to walk around with that?

Some people on this post have suggested that we have Kubrows and Kubrow eggs comes from the slaughtering of wild Kubrows etc, etc. However that isn't the same. Not even close. Because the thing is, a Kubrow is not a Tenno and vice versa. So while you are able to have a pet Kubrow and walk around with it, imagine if you are walking around with a pet that is composed of your same kind.

That would be like a human-being, instead of walking around with a dog that he may have obtained from killing a wild dog (or a few), he is walking around with a 'thing' that is composed of other dead humans put together.

Conceptually that is just wrong.

Now if we were able to get like a pet MOA or something else. I'd be cool with it.

After all that hard work 'curing him' I wouldn't mind.  :)

-----

Edit:

I see no problem with this.

Edit2:  If there is profit in being a Corpus Machine, then yes.

we need our private spacestation, or some garage in the dojos for every member for all our toys, or ... =))))))))))

No. And even if he sold it, I wouldn't buy it. I know it's just a game at the end of the day, but lore-wise Zanuka is made from the varying body parts of deceased Tenno(s). Why would you want to walk around with that?

Some people on this post have suggested that we have Kubrows and Kubrow eggs comes from the slaughtering of wild Kubrows etc, etc. However that isn't the same. Not even close. Because the thing is, a Kubrow is not a Tenno and vice versa. So while you are able to have a pet Kubrow and walk around with it, imagine if you are walking around with a pet that is composed of your same kind.

That would be like a human-being, instead of walking around with a dog that he may have obtained from killing a wild dog (or a few), he is walking around with a 'thing' that is composed of other dead humans put together.

Now if we were able to get like a pet MOA or something else. I'd be cool with it.

They're just made from warframe parts, not tenno parts. Regardless of whether someone thinks tenno are people in suits or some dumb energy being thing, it's pretty clear that warframes are separate from tenno. A tenno wears a warframe.

Making a zanuka is just using parts of one machine to build another machine. A cool machine that leaps around and could probably be surfed on like Rush Jet.

Alad used not the tenno but warframe parts since he couldnt craft one himself. Also please read my post because i think that i offered the besat(yet) solution both lorewise and ingame.

@NeroXero - I do like your suggestion on the former page about constructing a Zanuka out of 3 different warframes and gallium. And yes, Alad V did construct the original Zanuka prototype out of Warframe parts. However the course of the conversation when you are on the original Alad V boss assassination on Jupiter I believe is very suggestive that he has killed several Tenno in order to get their warframe parts. Either way it's like walking around with your brethren's as your pet.

But yes, if we can construct it from just pure untouched warframe components then I am all for it. The thing does look pretty bad-&#!. And I can't deny I'd want one. But only if we don't have to hurt other Tennos to get one. (Once again I'm speaking as if we are in-game. In real life, this is just a game, and it's not like anybody is really getting killed for warframe components)

@NeroXero - I do like your suggestion on the former page about constructing a Zanuka out of 3 different warframes and gallium. And yes, Alad V did construct the original Zanuka prototype out of Warframe parts. However the course of the conversation when you are on the original Alad V boss assassination on Jupiter I believe is very suggestive that he has killed several Tenno in order to get their warframe parts. Either way it's like walking around with your brethren's as your pet.

But yes, if we can construct it from just pure untouched warframe components then I am all for it. The thing does look pretty bad-!. And I can't deny I'd want one. But only if we don't have to hurt other Tennos to get one. (Once again I'm speaking as if we are in-game. In real life, this is just a game, and it's not like anybody is really getting killed for warframe components)

Of course he killed tenno because otherwise he wouldnt get warframe parts. We wont give our warframes to anybody, so most likely he captured some tenno and got rid of warframe the hard way.

Tecnology, parts... you don't really have to kill someone... you just need the suits and the knowledge to do it.

He killed the Tennos back in time because he enjoyed it, I don't recall Zanuka being made of flesh anywhere.

And you are not glued to your suit.

TL;DR: Zanukas are highly possible without the need of killing any Tenno.

Yup, Chroma is made from 4 different Warframe parts. Why not a Zanuka?