Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are We Just Going To Gloss Over The Fact...

Acos

That the Lotus can apparently just... bend space and time at her whim? 

Q0KtwtT.jpg

Oh, you're just "enabling double drop rate" huh? Neat Lotus, I didn't know you had super powers over our RNGesus. No wonder she's so certain about us 'restoring balance', she can apparently just enable scripts on the universe. Guess if she really were evil she would just delete your account every time you make a thread about her betraying us. 

...I'd just like to point out that always believed in you, Lotus~ 

I thought the same xD

If she can make us win double the resources and xp, means she as been holding us down all this time, lotus, you b*tch.

Exactly! this proves she is evil... she manages what we can get and how much, so she is the guilty one behind the grindy nature of the warframe universe.

all the people who take the game too seriously be like "THIS IS SO LORE BREAKING!"

all the people who can't understand a joke or are afraid of getting their white armors stained while laughing.

Every great ninja anime has obvious villains and the Shadow Villain.

Lotus is obviously going to be the Shadow Villain.  One day we will have to fight and destroy her.

It won't be easy.  Prepare yourselves, Tenno.

Edited by Kyutaru

Seriously, if she can enable double resources around the entire solar systems whenever she wants... why the hell doesn't she just do it all the time.

Maybe she already does but she did it before you join as a Tenno so you don't know what the old drops were like and expect it and she quadrupling it.

Maybe she already does but she did it before you join as a Tenno so you don't know what the old drops were like and expect it and she quadrupling it.

Quote for Justice.

I have seen what you speak of, I have peered into the dark abyss that was Closed Beta. The resources, they were hidden from us for so long that many had given up hope.

Then the Lotus lifted us up with her glorious powers over RNG, she increased the rates, fixed the tables.

Then she told us, "Go forth and farm".

Edited by Aoden

That's actually a decent explanation for the resources...

But not the affinity.

She takes away half so we have to fight more enemies, building up more combat experience and further thinning out enemy numbers.