Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

dont mean to jump on bandwagon.... but lost 40 o cells, 40 neurodes and with dat RNG luck finally 2 nova prime systems. and today is the only day i can prolly enjoy this booster weekend. GG. :P

I lost a lot of resources as well. Such bugs are especially enjoyable after lengthy farming session at the only day of the double resource weekend you have any time to play the game.

Seems the servers might be getting DDOS'ed but im unsure

They're not being DOSed, they just have an increased chance of extra packets, and each packet is doubled.

Would be hilarious if some one is doing it because they think its a bug for double rewards and are trying to "protect" DE from the bug in the typical fashion of net generation 2.

Server Downgrade are always OP ..... NOT

have the same issues as all other 

GG DE

btw i am rank 10 ingame (seeker ) not rank 0 (initiate) fix this pls too

Your forums rank depends on your number of posts. just fyi.

Was doing some T2 defence to farm stuff and then when it was over, it gave me a message like "Progress didn't save" (Forgot the exact wording) but when I look at the stats afterwards, I didn't get any of the items I picked up from the T2 Defence.... *RIP Rewards*

Greetings Digital Extremes  Today March 22, 2015 i did a Tower 2 Survival mission lasting 40 minuets and 11 seconds but after the mission was complete i got a message saying ERROR: Could not update account information progress has not been saved. Due to that bug i lost all rewards that i would have gotten from lasting that long. I ask that if i could get the rewards for the mission that would be great and maybe go about fixing the issue at hand and one more thing i did and alert earlier in the day and the same thing happened. Even though it was just a mission on earth for 3500Credits it didn't give me the rewards and also cost me a life cause i got to the end of the mission then all of a sudden my character falls over saying i was dead and i was ported back to the start of the mission. So i ended up using a life and running back to the end only to find out i was stuck in a limbo so i had to restart my client. You may also want to look into that and if it's only just me then i have extremely bad luck. Thank you and have a nice day.  ~Mythalus

This happen during server problem I presume because the whole server was in choas after i found out that my T4D Loki prime system reward was gone from my mission result actually the whole 20 wave reward was gone.

The story goes like this after the end of T4D wave 20 we got Loki prime system blue print after getteing 2 othos prime handle and 1 forma bp, we were so happy but after coming back to liset we found the message appear in front of our mission result window, I can't really remember what the message was but from what I remember was server has some kind of problem as a result it didn't record what our reward was so we end up with just normal reosurce from enemy drop!

I don't know what happen but atleast give me my Loki prime system bp back pls T T (so desperate)

PS. there was 2 other player along with me that got the same reward on that mission

Edited by Krotus

The servers are down/not working properly atm, so I suggest you stop playing missions (if you are still in the game) because your progress will most likely be lost. Considering all the lost loot, I highly doubt DE will be able to reimburse every single player one by one, sorry it happened to you!

Just gonna copy-pasta what I wrote in another thread:

The servers are down/not working properly atm, so I suggest you stop playing missions (if you are still in the game) because your progress will most likely be lost. Considering all the lost loot, I highly doubt DE will be able to reimburse every single player one by one, sorry it happened to you!

Yes, it is stable atm. (Can confirm) j

Just be careful when you finish a mission (seems like some players don't get those things saved..take a Screenshot when you see the reward-screen so you may can submit a support ticket later...if you have to^^ ) 

But all in all:

Yes, it works for me... let's hope it stays that way^^

Edited by Fabpsi

Lost resources, mods and oh soooo many xp :(

Where is this year of quality you promised ? I have asked that question almost everytime you did something new in warframe this year. 

Save for Tyl Regor everything seemed broken beyond belief... nothing but disappointment after disappointment... 

You are in the process of killing the game.

You make people look forward to sth and then making said sth extremely frustrating. 

you are so right dude

...i barely play more now since january, anw there are such good games out there, to rest from this stressing bugged game

There was an issue with one of our databases - and sorry for my delay here but we're working on it right now!

ok, thanks but will we get any refund of our wastes ?

ok, thanks but will we get any refund of our wastes ?

sad to say but no. since the servers did not save everything from then till when its fixed is lost. if anything we may just get a 24hr lotus mission... MAYBE!! please dont quote on that.