The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Randomly Disconnected - Unable To Login (5/22) [Megathread]

cheukyi6

The real question here is are you going to extended the event by 1-2 hours cause of this ?

which event you talking about, there are none atm LOL

in case you speak about den-of-kubrow week boosters, it's most likely not

Dera vandal you say?  :)

If it comes to my codex, the Dera Vandal doesn't exist. :P

The Prova Vandal on the other hand would also be a very acceptable option, though I would rather like to get this from some Tactical Alert. :)

It's my fault. Every time I buy boosters the servers crash and I waste plat,sorry. Seriously though it's annoying. I hope we get an extra day added on.

omg dude.. lol

i was pressing the purchase button for resource drop booster when suddenly get kicked out and unable to login anymore. xD

Boosters are messed up for sure ! ... yesterday i managed to loot 40 neural sensors on Io within 20 Waves of gameplay.

Today we've tried two sessions, NOT A SINGLE ONE has been dropped ...

Now i have a resource booster (which i bought just yesterday to quadrouple my loot) counting down and neither getting the benefit of the double loot weekend ... :(((

Please DE .. we need an urgent fix !

Boosters are messed up for sure ! ... yesterday i managed to loot 40 neural sensors on Io within 20 Waves of gameplay.

Today we've tried two sessions, NOT A SINGLE ONE has been dropped ...

Now i have a resource booster (which i bought just yesterday to quadrouple my loot) counting down and neither getting the benefit of the double loot weekend ... :(((

Please DE .. we need an urgent fix !

Yes it happend to me the same way. please check the booster functionality.

Best regards

Zapper2k3

I think it's pretty dumb that they give out Wraith weapons in a limited-time event a long time ago, then they bring out a limited-time tactical alert that gives out the same weapon. Why not make it permanent? Difficult to get to, but permanent?

I think it's pretty dumb that they give out Wraith weapons in a limited-time event a long time ago, then they bring out a limited-time tactical alert that gives out the same weapon. Why not make it permanent? Difficult to get to, but permanent?

Let me just create 3 new accounts and get the limited edition Wraith and Vandal weapons by being carried.