Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destroy The Opposition [Forum Game]

PerishedFraud

Vor throws his Cronus at the Tenno and teleports to grab it as soon as it connects, then slams the victim with his Janus key, unleashing an energy blast.

Wait i'm confused now, aren't we more than just one person? I mean like life link crap doesn't seem to exist...

Any case stuff stuff HallowedGroundModU145.png maximized power strength build for 56% armor buff stuff.

an old Nyx Nemesis prototype watches the battle from the safety of the rafters supporting this grineer galleon. brandishing an old Silferer-skinned Vectis I slowly charge the chamber with my void-energy and take aim at vor, waiting for him to teleport for a surprise-attack to try to dis-arm him. (aiming for his sword-arm.)

notably damaging vor

Don't do this.

Vor blocks sonar with his key but gets buffeted by the soma.

Nova finds Clem, specify next action.

Excalibur tries to shoot the key with Vectis, but Vor reflects the bullet back.

Chroma tries to to melee Vor, but he knocks Chroma back with ease.

Nyx tries to find an opening, but it never comes.

"Hah, Tenno, you aren't as clever as I thought"

Vor fires out an energy beam, dealing moderate damage.

The Tenno - Current HP: 150/1500  (heavily armored)

Enemy No. 4 - Captain Vor - HP 1400/2000 (very damaged key)
Edited by BeeOverlord

Excalibur seeing his bullet reflected says: "Yo! That's bullS#&$!" and pops a shield and a health restore kit then shoots his Dread at Vor's key. He then says: "If you catch this I'm gonna really question my reasoning to fight you."

I'm confused as well. If we're multiple frames attacking at the same time, we're multiple Tenno with different health pools, so there shouldn't be a reason why there's a cap taking damage for all of us...

--

Nekros pulls back Daikyu, firing an arrow straight his into his left mechanical knee.

(repeating last action-but this time looking for any opening to fire at a critical point: janus key, head, sword-arm.)

Risks melting the barrel by feeding the Vectis with even more void-energy.

Excalibur yells at Nemesis: "You are really good at sniping but there is one thing you haven't mastered. Shooting!"

Volt deploys 2 more Electric Shields to cover more ground.

Fire at will! (>' ')>

<(' '<) SpottedSweater

Ash equips the Opticor and shoots through an Electric Shield, shooting Vor on the front torso and knocking him down.

Someone get him while he's down. (>' ')>

<(' '<) SpottedSweater

Ash equips the Opticor and shoots through an Electric Shield, shooting Vor on the front torso and knocking him down.

Someone get him while he's down. (>' ')>

TheVerdict <(' '<)

Nekros walks to Vor, imbues Hate with Radiation, jams it straight into Vors' Alloy Armor protected Chest, and drags it out from his side, then retreats to avoid any surprise.

Edited by LazerSkink

Excalibur pops some restores and fires Dread at Vor, but he sidesteps.

Nekros tries to hit Vor's knee, but he teleports into close range and impales Nekros.

Tonkor shots are fired through electric shields, Vor manages to dispel the shields with his key, but gets hit by Tonkor.

Opticor is fired at Vor, but he dodges it, while dodging, Vor doesn't see Nekros approaching and gets a particularly brutal stab to the chest.

While this unfolds, Vor also gets sniped, ouch.

Vor gets some Seer headshots on the tenno.

The Tenno - Current HP: 250/1500  (heavily armored, healthrestore)

Enemy No. 4 - Captain Vor - HP 200/2000 (very damaged key)

Edited by BeeOverlord

After Nova freezes of surprise for finding Clem, she realizes...

The Tenno - Current HP: 450/1500  (heavily armored)

HEALTH RESTORE EXPIRES!

Nova jumps out of the room, seeks cover, applies another health restore (she has a lot), then peppers Vor from cover using her Dex Furis (spread+ammo+damage build)

"Dodge THAT" She said

Vauban throws bounce pads everywhere for the hell of it, then he spams teslas on Vor for a taste of his own medicine.

EDIT: Hope I can make an edit: Teslas and bounces land not just on Vor but also on teammates, so that they can avoid enemy fire, ya know? Teslas don't affect teammates besides a slight shock.

Edited by TheDrunkenGungan

Vor Teleports out of the supra/furis barrage

Someone tries to melee Vor, but he counters with his Cronus.

Vauban throws around bounces and teslas, Vor dispels the first, but gets shocked, and crumples.

Excalibur dashes in just in time to cut the defeated Vor in half.

Unlocked weapon : Janus Cronus. Surges with energy and can fire void beams like the Janus key.

All Tenno can use this weapon

The Tenno - Current HP: 2500/2500

Enemy No. 5 - Prod Crewman - Current HP 1200/1200.

Edited by BeeOverlord