Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yin-Yang Frame

(PSN)eximago

Hmmm I say it should be a type of Gemini Mode... where you change from one mode to another mode... 2 warframes in one... Ultimate will be a balance of the 2 or maybe they slip and go all Chaos Storm on the enemies or may their powers should differ and their ultimate would be different depending the mode you are on... Life and Death, Order and Chaos, Light and Dark, Angelic and Demonic, Man and Beast, Samurai and Ninja...Yin Yang! Oh soooo many possibilities! 

I can picture it looking like this But in Warframe Style... oooooo if they could pull something like this it be Epic...

Hy4ZcPF.png

Edited by 0zryel

• 2 weeks later...

Balance between two things? but as a friend of mine says balance is weakness

Correct.

And the Yin & Yang is the diagram for ultimate power not a symbol for balance between 2 things.

Its the constant fluctuating flow, as well as the proper use, of negative and positive energies to gain the best result.

First rule of the Design Council is we do not talk about the Design Council.

well that's on the forums, which doesn't apply other places :P because apparently somebody will leak it somewhere

Not excited for her.

Plot twist: She becomes my favorite frame ever.

Well I sure hope so!

Cause I will be really upset if they screw up with the Yin & Yang abilities.

Cause that's the most important part. Q ^Q

New tweet from Steve :

Bashing on new warframe cloth code-beyond the rainbow plains of 'wow prototype!', entering dark woods of edge cases and making it ship.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

OMG WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!!

MARECO! WHERE ARE YOU! I NEED YOU TO DECIPHER WHAT THIS MEANS! D:

Are we really gonna refer to this frame as a she? Didn't DE mention during the stream that it was gonna alternate between male and female depending on your energy color? Yin(black) being the female and Yang(white) being it's male counter part?

Energy color will be who you START a mission with. as far as I understood.

Because she's supposed to be able to switch mid battle with like her #1 skill from offense to defense, being anima/animus.

That's all I think I understood from info about her. 

The new frame that, according to the order of release, was supposed to be female will have an extra equipment that females normally shouldnt have... I dont know if I should be disturbed by this fact or disturbed that I'm intrigued......

The new frame that, according to the order of release, was supposed to be female will have an extra equipment that females normally shouldnt have... I dont know if I should be disturbed by this fact or disturbed that I'm intrigued......

As of me, I'm intrigued in knowing why so many males seem to be into transexuals (although they prefer to imagine them as "girls with a peen").

What is that? Fear of a reproductive organ they don't know, so they prefer to step into more familiar territory? Or identification with a female?

futaframe confirmed!

Please let's not start with this, I already am pretty pissed by how, when googling up Ember fanarts, what I found was Ember with... extra equipment. She's one of my favorites and she is FEMALE, curse you internet and your insane fetishes!

Edited by (PS4)Lun-Sei

Alright, so we know that the next Warframe is going to be the yin-yang frame, but I can't for the life of me figure out what that could mean. I was just wondering what others thought of it and/or what they would like to see from it. I was thinking that maybe she could alternate somehow between defensive and offensive role, providing buffs to either ally DPS or to reduce incoming damage, perhaps even healing capabilities.

understand it as a 3 in 1 frame with one having offensive abilities and the other having defensive abilities.