Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For Loki's Decoy Augment

EX-Zanki

You should never get hit... but every Loki is hit every now and then... and you know that hit is a one hit ko...most of the time..

Also what is then decoy's purpose?

Invisibility?... area of effect attacks nullify that...

Do you even quick thinking/prime flow bro?

What is quick thinking have to do with decoy?.... Bro?

You have to be more specific when you're trying to point out something. It sounded like you were saying loki are super squishy and die faster than you can hide, then you ask, "what is then decoy's purpose?"

ravenis then provoked you and you answered back what it has to do with decoy, when it wasn't a response to your question.

Though I will say, decoy and quick thinking can save a life or lives. Doesn't matter that decoy dies fast, its use to distract even for a second can be valuable to attract gunfire most of the times, so long as no allies or self is closer to the enemy than the decoy. Quick thinking prevents you from dieing faster than you would with shield and health mod equipped, at least from my experience.

Hence everyone has their own playstyle.

Edited by saltygr33n

Loki already makes nyx obsolete. Let's just give him an ability that takes the form of prenerf trinity because.... Loki master race? I vote to give him something as useless as zephyrs funnel clouds.

Multiple decoys, but they all die in 1 hit?

I like the idea of casting multiple decoys at once though. Or at least stack up to 3 decoy?

I'm thinking more like 20 and affected by power strength and they all look like Saryn instead for some reason. The sight of all the Saryns will cause enemies massive bleeding as well.

I'm thinking more like 20 and affected by power strength and they all look like Saryn instead for some reason. The sight of all the Saryns will cause enemies massive bleeding as well.

Lol! I think it could cause massive lag with that many. One can only wish, hahaha. I mean "look like sayrn" :p

What are you talking about? My idea was terrific.

No need to get agressive :p

Clearly he/she did not bother to read the posts here other than the first sentence of the OP.

Although that post did sound a bit filled with ego-ish.

Edited by saltygr33n

reedknoll, on 25 May 2015 - 6:36 PM, said:snapback.png

invisible decoy- decoy becomes completely invisible for stealth purposes

hushed decoy- decoy becomes silent

I want both of these in one, so I can decoy teleport without pulling aggro. Especially in spy 2.0.

that's pretty much an idea or choice to have for solo players

I have no idea how you saw my comment as aggressive.

Agressive may have been the wrong or poor choice of word, but to me it just sounded like you went defensive mode on him. Meaning as though defending youself, to an attack that person may have started as offensive toward you when he said the community can't think of anything useful. Which was not at you directly.

Sorry, just thinking too much at the moment, and I need to stop it :p

Agressive may have been the wrong or poor choice of word, but to me it just sounded like you went defensive mode on him. Meaning as though defending youself, to an attack that person may have started as offensive toward you when he said the community can't think of anything useful. Which was not at you directly.

Sorry, just thinking too much at the moment, and I need to stop it :p

My comments have been jokes all this time!

Except the comment about this topic belonging in the feedback section. That was serious.

Edited by SicSlaver

how about..

Center of Attraction (Decoy Augment) - upon casting, 1sec stun within (x) meters from the decoy and Loki's Decoy will Generate the most aggro. (as, enemies will ignore the caster and allies and just focus on the decoy)

:)