Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekos And Oberon +Etc

lotusshim554

oDyUbqi.jpg

vKNzU0i.jpg

I love this combi. Paladin and nekromancer, white and black, thinks they will always argument.

when oberon say 'Don't flout the dead man." and nekros say like this with giggled, "Oh, dont act like boss,BAMBI."

ELTezUn.jpg

This one is my clan members.

when I draw this, there's only 5 members in our clan, but now we have 28 XD! HOW WONDERFUL IT IS!

rTVOizp.jpg

and this is my oberon, which's favorite warframe.

Isn't he looks gorgeous? I like him so mush, so I know many of people want ash prime next to volt prime, but I wish oberon prime had come.

Ankl3zg.jpg

party master oberon lol

"Shhhhh... Let me show you the other side."

You're not the only one

Za1A6iE.gif

Why did i have a nosebleed upon seeing the second picture with Nekros and Oberon?!?

Especially love the second one, quite kinky if i may say !

yay I'm not the only person who likes NerkosXOberon

Awesome art. that frost looks majestic as F***. I also loved your oberon in the same image, it lets me see how he would look like without skinny arms.

I have to ask. In your fourth image (the one with jat kittag), why is your oberon sad?

Edited by Lone.Hunter.99

Awesome art. that frost looks majestic as F***. I also loved your oberon in the same image, it lets me see how he would look like without skinny arms.

I have to ask. In your fourth image (the one with jat kittag), why is your oberon sad?

I want to draw him looks like before going to battle, well ye maybe he could be sad if there's no item or some other reason