Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

16.6 Conclave Changes

dmcAxle

Called it. I knew it. It doesnt matter how much skill a weapon takes, a couple of noobs will complain about 1 shots and it will get nerfed.

Keep listening to the 0.3 kd player feedback.

It still one-shots.  Haven't taken out a heavier armored frame, yet, tho...  Had something like 3 excals just rage quit on me.

And im Barack Obama.

Theres a difference between 1 shotting melee channel with tempo royale and a bow which has projectile speed, 3 second draw time and limited amount of time to hold the draw.

Whatever man, now that I think about it, its silly to ask for a ranking system, DE is making pvp to appeal as much as possible to all the casuals.

DE wants A person with 500 hours to have the same amount of kills as a MR1 newbie who joined a game 2 hours ago.

with the people playing PvP in this game if you haven't gotten a handful of 30+ kdrs a day with the daikyu you're not nearly as good as you think you are.

Also, the projectile speed for daikyu is negligble with terminal velocity.

Edited by Aggh

As a Tigris user, I'm REALLY concerned about the ammo change.

12 max shells on a shotgun means running to ammo spawns after nearly every engagement, it's already 2-4 shots to kill under optimal conditions with it.

I'll have to go check on the max ammo when I get in game next....

• Excalibur's Slash Dash damage has been increased in PvP.

Please tell me this is a typo. Slash Dash can already instant kill several frames at full health + shields. Can it one shot a Rhino/Frost now?

Nope, can't 1 hit a rhino. (unless the distance is perfect...just like it's been before)

Dunno about frost though.

edit: can't 1 hit frost either (-/-)

Volt and Excals however can be killed by 1 slash dash

Edited by WEREsandrock

I dont know about anyone else but the weapons they limit us to is kinda crap. I'm literally stuck with the crappiest of weapons. I cant afford to buy plat. and buy slots, weapons, etc.... I know they are trying to balance it but, it's forcing me to have to use extremely crappy weapons. Like i said i can't really afford to buy lots of slots so i don't have a massive stockpile of weapons in my arsenal. So this really, really, sucks for me and isn't much fun right now.

Edited by Miami3

Called it. I knew it. It doesnt matter how much skill a weapon takes, a couple of noobs will complain about 1 shots and it will get nerfed.

Keep listening to the 0.3 kd player feedback.

Just because someone isn't good at pvp doesn't mean they can't have a opinion on it.

I dont know about anyone else but the weapons they limit us to is kinda crap. I'm literally stuck with the crappiest of weapons. I cant afford to buy plat. and buy slots, weapons, etc.... I know they are trying to balance it but, it's forcing me to have to use extremely crappy weapons. Like i said i can't really afford to buy lots of slots so i don't have a massive stockpile of weapons in my arsenal. So this really, really, sucks for me and isn't much fun right now.

Actually The Mk1 weapons are pretty good in pvp....

And im Barack Obama.

Theres a difference between 1 shotting melee channel with tempo royale and a bow which has projectile speed, 3 second draw time and limited amount of time to hold the draw.

Whatever man, now that I think about it, its silly to ask for a ranking system, DE is making pvp to appeal as much as possible to all the casuals.

DE wants A person with 500 hours to have the same amount of kills as a MR1 newbie who joined a game 2 hours ago.

I dont see difference, You have to reach your oponnent to kill him with melee, like a projectile on non hit scan weapons.

So what I get from this update is: **** anyone that is trying to snipe. You must charge in there, guns blazing, with DE's favourite poster frame.

I can understand the nerfs for Volt, Oberon, and possibly Ember due to aoe. But seriously Mag? She already does barely any dmg. Frost's ability is the size of a snowball so the dmg was understandable as you could of easily missed.

With all the valks around, the Tigris is pretty much going to get shelved by me until it gets more ammo, 12 max ammo is basically 6 clicks, it takes me 3 clicks worth of those to kill a valk assuming I'm making solid contact, 2 with headshots.

Well with the Daikyu nerfed. I can kiss my PvP experience goodbye. Honestly the huge drawback in the charge time and travel time was well worth the one hit kill. I think DE took a wrong turn in nerfing Daikyu just because people can't aim and get fustrated when someone is rewarded for their high accuracy. For bows, I think it will always be me or them. The moment we bow users miss, it's all over for us.

Wow, the PVP feedback section is even worse than in PVE.

Bunch of noobs complain about one thing, next hotfix = nerf.

DE should make polls or a have a proper team test PvP. Pandering to whiners and who barks the loudest has ruined other games before.

I couldn't agree more to this. It's a shame that barking in a ridiculous amount gets the game to an even worse position than it already was. I won't be surprised if PvP ended up going back to Conclave 1.0 at this rate.

DE is trying too hard to please the general community by having their endgame players work harder and giving it all to the newbies. Honestly, I worked hard with my bows. And with my overall accuracy of 50% I think I deserve the payoff of actually being able to kill with bows in PvP.

RIP bow users and snipers.

Okay, so DE really wants these high TTKs... I was enjoying the low TTK stuff while it lasted. 

Please PvP team, Warframe is not about a bunch of tanks, Warframe is agile ninjas, please PLEASE allow for fast game play. If you increase TTK too much more, Warframe PvP will have pretty much nothing to separate it from the pack. 

Edit:

I couldn't agree more to this. It's a shame that barking in a ridiculous amount gets the game to an even worse position than it already was. I won't be surprised if PvP ended up going back to Conclave 1.0 at this rate.

No, the direction Warframe PvP is worse than going towards 1.0... it is becoming more and more CoD like... At this point, moving towards PvP 1.0 would be better (not all of the way there, I am not living in the past, but there were good aspects to PvP 1.0 that could be learned from (not just the bad stuff)). Warframes are glass cannons in PvE, sue me for wanting that in PvP too. 

Edited by DrBorris

Wow, the PVP feedback section is even worse than in PVE.

Bunch of noobs complain about one thing, next hotfix = nerf.

DE should make polls or a have a proper team test PvP. Pandering to whiners and who barks the loudest has ruined other games before.

Eh, got any proof to back your claims? No point in answering that since of course you don´t. We do not know on what bases DE changes things around.

Don´t get me wrong I really dislike a lot of this shouting for nerfs as well since most of it isn´t well reasond but I am not so arrogant to assume that DE can´t possibly have a good reason for this nerf.

No, the direction Warframe PvP is worse than going towards 1.0... it is becoming more and more CoD like... At this point, moving towards PvP 1.0 would be better (not all of the way there, I am not living in the past, but there were good aspects to PvP 1.0 that could be learned from (not just the bad stuff)). Warframes are glass cannons in PvE, sue me for wanting that in PvP too. 

I don't understand how PvP is becoming more CoD like. The current PvP system is underbalanced. Weapons take way too many bullets to kill. In CoD you could easily kill players will a few well placed shots, Warframe PvP isn't that fast. But I do agree that Warframes are glass cannons and that all weapons should be buffed across the board.

So what I get from this update is: **** anyone that is trying to snipe. 

More like **** anyone who likes to camp in a narrow choke point with a charged Daik, wait for an enemy to charge in, shoot in the general direction of the doorway and get a cheap Daik kill. 

You wanna snipe like a pro? Earn those Daik headshots like a real man. Last time I checked, Daik headshots still one shot kill. 

Edited by elele

More like **** anyone who likes to camp in a narrow choke point with a charged Daik, wait for an enemy to charge in, shoot in the general direction of the doorway and get a cheap Daik kill. 

You wanna snipe like a pro? Earn those Daik headshots like a real man. Last time I checked, Daik headshots still one shot kill. 

Any bow weapon headshots OHK. Although this eliminates OHK for campers, but this isn't the way to go. Asking for us to Headshot with a bow on a Tenno is like trying to throw a rock into the window of a car moving at 60km/h. Close to impossible. Keep in mind that we're fighting Tennos. Parkouring, fast, agile, Tennos. Not sluggish and slow grineer and corpus.

You mean macro blade storm  forever is better? 

cute :P

Then I might as well go camping because getting those head shots is going to be alot easier up close then from a vantage point.