Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conspiracy Theory

Soulie

Not likely. Phasing invincibility out of Frames was inevitable since the enemy variety is still a bit light and there really is no good way to balance invincibility that isn't extremely brief in duration.

Rhino's Iron Skin is still quite buggy. I've been given the impression that Staggering and things like Poison should not be affecting him and that it will be resolved once the team is bad in action Monday.

I highly doubt it.

Think about this, if someone went up and told you that there's an ability that grants you COMPLETE AND TOTAL invulnerability to everything for 15 seconds and ONLY cost 50 power, would you think it's a balanced ability? I was not surprised by the move on DE's part on the subject.

I highly doubt it.

Think about this, if someone went up and told you that there's an ability that grants you COMPLETE AND TOTAL invulnerability to everything for 15 seconds and ONLY cost 50 power, would you think it's a balanced ability? I was not surprised by the move on DE's part on the subject.

If they also told me the other abilities of that Warframe suck balls, yes I would.

I highly doubt it.

I too was not surprised. What did surprise me is they let Trinity slide.

Immortality during Ult casting is going away? Wut? So the intended temporary immortality of Nyx's Absorb will actually become a unique and special thing among Ults to make up for the sub par damage?

Highly doubt that, seeing as DE have been saying in Council chat that they weren't happy with Rhino's Iron Skin before DE even knew themselves that they were going to implement 1v1 dueling. Trinity's "invincibility" requires skill to use - All Rhino's required was the patience to wait 19 seconds before hitting 2 again, and a fully upgraded Rhino gets about 3 straight minutes of free invincibility.

Hence nerf to Rhino but not Trinity.

Rhino's Iron Skin is still quite buggy. I've been given the impression that Staggering and things like Poison should not be affecting him and that it will be resolved once the team is bad in action Monday.

And this is why they need to stop doing updates like this at the end of the week. I get why that would be done to get toys to the "weekend" crowd but from a development stand point is kinda loopy. Means major misses like this don't get addressed for 3+ days.

And this is why they need to stop doing updates like this at the end of the week. I get why that would be done to get toys to the "weekend" crowd but from a development stand point is kinda loopy. Means major misses like this don't get addressed for 3+ days.

Actually, they do fix bugs over the weekend quite frequently.

I played rhino myself, one of the few frames i levelled to 30, i felt it was overpowered as all hell, i'm happy with the nerf as long as he remains immune to toxin, and disables (which he didn't perfectly but i have all faith that DE is working on that).

Edited by rabcor

Not likely. Phasing invincibility out of Frames was inevitable since the enemy variety is still a bit light and there really is no good way to balance invincibility that isn't extremely brief in duration.

why not release every single update on Wednesday for quick fixes instead of making us wait entire weekend, when everyone plays and has to be stuck with all these bugs?