Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

Same issue here.

I thought that someone hacked my account.
I went to reset my password and it says

• Warning: Illegal string offset '_id' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1590 of/var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
  • Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in MongoIdToString() (line 116 of/var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
  • Warning: Illegal string offset 'DisplayName' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1592 of/var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

After the latest hotfix/patch I can now no longer start the game in fullscreen without it instantly crashing. Managed to start it in windowed mode now, but now I'm unable to log in at all.

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

P.S I see that shiny Blue Potato Alert - it will be extended considering this downtime.

Please refer to: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466147-unable-to-login-megathread/ to keep up to date with the crash problems.

ok, was able to load the client... try launching the client but not do a full screen... but it won't matter if you can load it client it will say: "LOGIN FAILED. CHECK YOUR INFO" so i guess the server totally crashed... it will take them a few hours to fix it... unless they do a reset and go back to the previous version... and problem "fix"

This just happened to me after the new hotfix. It was working fine earlier today. Is this happening to other people? Also even when I try to login on the warframe site to go to support it says internal server error even though i'm logged in right now. I would prefer not to re-install warframe so any ideas?

So, after the most recent hotfix I was able to log in once, and around 2-3 minutes of waiting in recruting chat cause my T1 def mission was capsized because the update broke it, I received another notice message telling me to relog because the game had another hotfix. Naturally, I did as instucted and everything went smooth until the login screen whereas my password is no longer accepted. And I made sure that I typed it in correctly, I restarted the game 3 times, with no luck. Anyone else get this?