Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

There are problems with the server at the moment, that might be why you got booted back to your liset.

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

P.S I see that shiny Blue Potato Alert - it will be extended considering this downtime.

Please refer to: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466147-unable-to-login-megathread/ to keep up to date with the crash problems.

Also there is a /unstuck command in the game, DE added it in a few updates ago.

And what with my Kubrow, poor fellow will degenerate on his DNA :(

DE What about Kubrow's, login reward etc. for ppl of different Time Zones.

So earlier I attempted to login to warframe and play a little bit. For some reason it would not let me login using my password. When I went to go change it, it kept saying that I was trying to change the password for an unknown account. I kept attempting to change my password, but I kept either getting some sort of error. Either when I try to get the password change link or when I try to change the password. About the 3rd time i tried I got this:

Warning: Illegal string offset '_id' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1590 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in MongoIdToString() (line 116 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).
Warning: Illegal string offset 'DisplayName' in _mod_warframe_auth_forgot_password_form_submit() (line 1592 of /var/www/live/sites/all/modules/mod_warframe_auth/mod_warframe_auth.module).

After that it either said that or it would say it succeeded but I still couldnt login using the new password.

I cannot file a support ticket cause I was apparently logged out on the website. Now my IP is temporarily been blocked from logging in due to trying to login so many times. If anyone can tell me why this is happening, how to fix it, and/or how long the my IP is block that would be a great help to me.

Also sorry if this isnt the right place to post this. Wasnt quite sure.

Well, basically that.

It opens windowed, even though I have checked the Full Screen option, freezes for 3 to 5 seconds and the "Warframe has crashed" window appears.

Never happened to me, even tried with DirectX 10 and 64 bits modes activated, but nothing.

If my luck is still the same, if I try it with DirectX 11 it will happen again.

Rebecca, can we possibly get an ETA on that fix as well as a Leyman's Terms version of why things went wrong?

Best ETA I can give is hopefully under 1 hour.

Layman's Terms is this hotfix came with simultaneous attempts at database stability which fell over from the Hotfix rush. We've been tuning database properties (limits and such) over the past two weeks to address general stability. The hotfix surge vs. this tuning caused a domino effect of sorts which we are fixing and monitoring recovery of before we can breath easy again.

Same problem here, I tried logging in and I kept on saying "Login info Error" or whatever, I restarted about 4 times and I didn't log me in once (I took 20 seconds to type in password so let me just tell you that's not the issue). I thought it was me not typing in the right password, but when I used the "Forgot Password" link on the login-screen to reset my password, it kept on saying "Account not Found," and still sent me the reset email. When I clicked the reset link, I typed in a new password and it said something along the lines of "Account not Found," which is confusing because on the login-screen I saw the Frost Prime I was using in a T4 Defense mission when I got a "Connection error, returning to the Multiplayer Menu." Just trying to be helpful, but please try to fix this ASAP as I know you are doing :D----- Caligran (Deus Ex Tempus)

Started up WF like a good addicted person I am.

Was met with an update that crashes the game.

Edit: Going from full screen to windowed seems to atleast fix the problem on crashing at startup, but says that I have wrong email/password combination.

Edited by bbecko

Still Can't login. Missed the Catalyst because of this :'(

I get this message: "Login failed. Check your info."

I checked my info over and over.

Even tried password restore.

The password restore function is bugged too.

The "password-restor-email" sent out is not configured for my account.

The link in the email looks like this: "https://warframe.com/resetpassword/confirm?conf&nonce".

And when i try with a new password it just reply "Unknown account"

Edited by KillerP_ssy

Shame I don't get that 37 minutes of survival rewards back...

word, 30 minutes into survival joyfully killing lvl 30 infested mobs;happily leveling my new ignis. Complete my mission and glad to see 10 gold fusion cores and a few void keys. Not to mention another 10 levels for my ignis. when low and behold acount unable to update. lol

Best ETA I can give is hopefully under 1 hour.

Layman's Terms is this hotfix came with simultaneous attempts at database stability which fell over from the Hotfix rush. We've been tuning database properties (limits and such) over the past two weeks to address general stability. The hotfix surge vs. this tuning caused a domino effect of sorts which we are fixing and monitoring recovery of before we can breath easy again.

Oh. Alright well I'm not as mad about not being able to play for awhile.

It sounds like this is a very understandable bump in the road towards future greatness. Thank you very much for updating us all on that. :D