Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Login [Megathread]

Khawz

Best ETA I can give is hopefully under 1 hour.

Layman's Terms is this hotfix came with simultaneous attempts at database stability which fell over from the Hotfix rush. We've been tuning database properties (limits and such) over the past two weeks to address general stability. The hotfix surge vs. this tuning caused a domino effect of sorts which we are fixing and monitoring recovery of before we can breath easy again.

thx, this was good to hear.

Edit: I would appreciate it if someone could Quote this to Page 1:

qs6KR83.png

33ZChLp.gif

v02dK0J.gif

The Defense states that ALL users should Read the entirety of this thread before posting

BKRSPKA.gif

For instance: "I can't log in, the game keeps crashing" and "My details won't be accepted" are things that have already been said.

SOpNiNY.gif

The Defense will provide evidence to back up this demand:

Ugh lost a big list of rewards from a long endless mode from the patch, for once it doesn't completely kill my will to play the game and I restart only to find I can't log in. Its not my day today. :(

cant play. when i uncheck fullscreen in luancher then i try to login says incorrect info but it was spot on. so try to reset passwords and im only getting internal server errors on their main website when trying to relog in their

Error given is:

"Login Failed. Check your info."

Logging in on warframe.com also fails, with the error:

"Internal Server Error, Please try again"

SOpNiNY.gif

Also, the Defense provides information given to questions that will no doubt be raised:

P.S I see that shiny Blue Potato Alert - it will be extended considering this downtime.

Dev is actively working as fast as possible to resolve this - we know what the issue is and are equipping all Mods to resolve as fast as humanly possible. Thank you and apologies!

Also the Defense sees that multiple players are worried about time limited events that happen every single day, to those I say: "You're worrying over a pointless matter, syndicate missions refresh every day, you always get 3, also I saw another post say "What about invasions?" Invasions don't disappear until player finish the dispute.

0a107J2.png

Edited by TheCynicalWelshman

Same Here, can't connect ...

Disconnected after wave 20 at T4 def. No loot, after we choose quit - wait screen, and ... nothing. All of team use ALt-F4 to quit the game. No loot, no connexion ...

So i was playing today, i was waiting for my valkyr parts to be finished, only 10 min left so i could start building the valkyr as a whole, then the alarm of hotfix coming in 3 min appeared in my down right corner, so i said, im gonna log off, watch a video and ten get the update, after i finished the update, i could not log in to the game, to the support, to the main warframe website, only here. i cannot send a ticket, because its says, "too many login attemps, this ip has been banned". but even before i got that message i cannot get to log in.

it revenge of ember the nerfed her ult in conclave so she set there severs on fire.( and same her crash everytime i click play) also if i check compatibility it tells me to run it in windows xp service pack 2 even though the game runs pack 3 witch is what i normally run it with. 

I guess this is a good time to all talk about out favorate login screens maybe? :D

The best imo is the greneer one with all the flames ... I like this one the most what about you guys? :D

Edited by TheLaptop