The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

Valkyr alredy has Psi Blades but she has 10 of them 8D

and also i think that Valkyr skin will come out next week with Excal rewerk

I don't. It seemed FAR to earlier in the development cycle.

But I'm NOT just picturing little stabby daggers on it, I'm picturing an energy sword version of this:

butchersslicer2.png

With a WHOLE new slicing weapon stance to go with it.

Edited by Morec0

Did DE not give Ash Prime wrist-energy blades for Bladestorm....missed oppurtunity if Ash Prime does not have them.

Well, we don't know that yet. I'm very curious as to what they DO give to him for his "Primed Ability".

I like Claws it just seam more visius to kill with claws and shes a beserker warframe / Cat warframe and claws fit her beter espesaly if she has a tail now sooooooo yea i like the Claws and and ash alredy has blades coming out of his arms when he uses bladestorm and enegy blades on ash prime insted of normal blades when u use blade storm would be sick!

But for Valkyr i feal like enegy claws fit her beter and i cinda love claws especaly the enegy ones your more beaste like or catlike ^^

and also they really need to animate the tail so it doesnt dangle but im just glad to have a tail!

Why Valkyr  is so bad, but get skin like that..

Valkyr if u do the right build is soooooo gooooooooooooooooood  but u need alot of good mods like rage and maxed steel fiber and if u whant quick thinking and then shes literly unkilable i soloed 70 min of T4 survival with her and i dont get close to death 8P also u need a good meele like Scindo Prime or Dragon Nikana!

But im the biges Valkyr fan ever i preaty much only play her and only some times other frames!

*sniff sniff* I smell, casual!

Hey dont be to hard

BUT then again he did say valkyr is bad soooooooooo........... hmmmmmmm do no should i get my claws out 8P

AND 1 MORE THING IM STARTING A RIOT TRAIN WHAT WOULD U GUYS DO IF VALKYRS TAIL WAS NOT ANIMATED <----- this is a joke but lets roll with it

LATS ROLL with it like a ball of yarn

see what I did there

-_- why im i such a moron

-Breathes elements

-Sheds its skin, and the skin becomes a dragon

-Has a pelt

-High armor

-Was influenced by dragons

Now let's look at Valkyr's cat features:

-Long nails

Not to mention Valkyr was not made to be a damn cat.

chroma actually looks more like a pangolin than a dragon. found this out when thinking of warframe ideas.

I reiterate: That looks nothing like a cat.

i dont know when u got the beasted helmet when i see valkyr i think of a cat but normal valkyr helmet it doesnt really have cat fetures  except the claws

but sense shes geting a tail with the new skin and the new helmet might look like a cat so yea the devs are definitely going for a cat

also now she has like a hook on her tail thats probably glowing in your energy collor and she also has some sort of wings that also gloaw i really cant w8 to see this skin in game And maybe just maybe we will get the skin this week with the Excal rework

About Bastet and the cat-theme. I see you make the connection to a feline with the claws, and the shape and the name.

But the base helmet really do not read cat to me.

What Bastet looks like though is this.

BerserkerAltHelmet.png

warframe___valkyr_bastet_by_kavinakallu-

black_and_gold_dragon_helmet_by_azmal-d7

maxresdefault.jpg

And the new design reminds me od this

dragon-helm-8397-p.jpg

In other words, a berzerker dragon.

Who says no to that right?