The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

I hope when the new skin is finished she has claws on her feet and hands like her current model. Didn't see those on the preview today. 

It's in progress. If you look at the feet on the solid brown model you can see the claws are being worked on.

oGAZ8Mc.jpg?1

Edited by Postal_pat

But but but, will the tail be animated?? I want swooshes and swishes!! Twists and bobs!!

i'll be soo sad face if the tail is just another dead dangly like the corpus bonds or Ash primes pony tail...

But...the corpus bonds and Ash's pony tail are inanimate. They're not meant to go swoosh and bob on their own.

Though I know what you mean. I think that having it animated while in the liset or relays would be better then having it animated in missions. In missions it would get confusing (I'm dead but the tail is still moving) and some what distracting (squirrel). However having it move in an idle or in the liset/relays it wouldn't matter as much.

But...the corpus bonds and Ash's pony tail are inanimate. They're not meant to go swoosh and bob on their own.

Though I know what you mean. I think that having it animated while in the liset or relays would be better then having it animated in missions. In missions it would get confusing (I'm dead but the tail is still moving) and some what distracting (squirrel). However having it move in an idle or in the liset/relays it wouldn't matter as much.

I think the tail should move based on the movement your doing say if your standing still it goes swish and swoosh and if your running  it does something like a cloth if you get what im saying

Edited by Aredator

I can't get over the helmet and how ugly it is. I'm sorry :(

My main thing is they scrapped the signature Eye. That is weird. Granted, the alt helms have other eyes too, but this is the original build.

I mean, do the Tenno inside have 3 eyes?

But thats all just wind now.

Allso, anyone besides me think Valkyr will have energy-wings from the shoulderblades when in Hysteria?

It is in the concept-art so it is possible they go fullon void battle-angel on us. I hope they do.

I was hoping the same thing. Valkyries and wings go hand in hand in the mythos. Of course what does that make Valkyr? She was the kitty frame, and always refered to as a cat by DE, but this skin is more Imp-like than a cat.

My main thing is they scrapped the signature Eye. That is weird. Granted, the alt helms have other eyes too, but this is the original build.

I mean, do the Tenno inside have 3 eyes?

But thats all just wind now.

i think the weird ball in the front of the helmet will be the eye they and besides its not finished yet they still need to add some litle things on her like claws but im sure it will be awesome

Allso, anyone besides me think Valkyr will have energy-wings from the shoulderblades when in Hysteria?

It is in the concept-art so it is possible they go fullon void battle-angel on us. I hope they do.

OW she SOOoooo.... has energy wings but do no is it only when hysteria

Tastes are like poop holes. Everyone has one.

and the majority or atleast a significant fraction seem to agree that other reskins look amazing while this is not very impressive and the parts at the back of the helmet which we see in concept art and modelling progress don't look good.

i think the parts at a downward angle could look ok if they were made into solid horns which point forwards instead of backwards and outwards - if they curved forwards to either side of jaw sort of like tusks.

like i said before i really think the back of the valkyr's helmet should not have dangle stuff or strange shapes and there should be pointy horns/ears/antenna (or even 2 sets) to suit the viking/feline/cyborg devil theme...

again, like what we can see in this concept:

newval1_by_gaber111-d8vdqk6.png

i can appreciate everything else as being ok, just not the possibility of any silly decoration at the back of the helmet. i'd like it to be sleek, robotic and effecient with the only protruding parts horn-like.

Edited by tibits

Since I made that sketch right after we saw they first conceptart on Livestream, I will show you what I thought they would do with it.

valkyrexcalibur_gametest_by_gaber111-d90

Of course they did not do it like this, but my point is I thought they would go for a more ear/wing style than they actually did.

My only problem as i said is the goddamn helmet, besides those horrible floppy things on it, it doesn't not even look like her actual standard helmet, like they're totally different, but thankfully

The bastet helmet exists so i can change it. But to be fair i like the slick design of her body , but yeah the trinity, saryn and rhino's skins look better.

My only problem as i said is the goddamn helmet, besides those horrible floppy things on it, it doesn't not even look like her actual standard helmet, like they're totally different, but thankfully

The bastet helmet exists so i can change it. But to be fair i like the slick design of her body , but yeah the trinity, saryn and rhino's skins look better.

Yea the helmet is not really as the concept art lets you think of it and it has no real similarities to the "original" parts of the valkyr helmet. Thankfully you can change the helmets.

I just hope that some story or lore come attached that explsins the look, cause we have "Angry experiment berzerker" now.

This clearly was designed with something else in mind.

I continue to say I get a devil/demon vibe from it, especially with that tail.

Personality-wise, could be a number of things. My money's one "rallying war-leader" or "lusts for battle".

I continue to say I get a devil/demon vibe from it, especially with that tail.

Personality-wise, could be a number of things. My money's one "rallying war-leader" or "lusts for battle".

in most lazy variant can be be still berserkerish - like you know she was a barserker and corpus only make her more berserkerish than ever :P