Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Inspires You To Play More?

McTaz

I've noticed about two updates ago that people tend to just get new weapons, try new missions, and kill/scan new enemies; therefor, people only play for so little. I don't do much of that myself, yet I instead just forma stuff or find new color schemes.

I log onto my ship, after being inspired by something on forums or a video; then I find complete bordum after logging in or doing a mission. I then log out and play another game. Though the inspiration I found in the forums/video made me want to play for hours. Any suggestions why this happens to me? 

Oh, I am in a clan, yet I still can't find much people to play with; I tend to just play Sechura/Apollodorus/Special alerts. If I try other missions I get really bored and makes me want to quit, and I lose the inspiration.  

Gameplay is great, that's quite simple... I remember when people used to spend hundreds of hours on games like UT, just because it was a good game with good mechanics. People didn't complain about having only a few weapons, no leveling, no forma'ing. The game was fun to play, simple as that, I hope it's the same for some of us with Warframe.

Edited by Tatann

Core gameplay is fun and steadily improving. Say what you will about DE, but they have kept their eye on the ball with constant attention to the most basic elements of movement and combat.

The game has it's problems, but as long as I have new guns or reasons to forma old ones I'll be on Apollodorus and other low level horde nodes killing tons and tons of crap, ducking behind walls, retreating to put my back to a dead end, helping my team and letting Carrier do his thing.

There are occasions when I feel like playing Warframe but don't. This is usually because I don't need anything except XP and cores, but I'm tired of Grineer Galleon, Earth is night (Cambria) and there aren't many groups anywhere else. I'm very optimistic that the new version of the star chart will offer me a great deal more variety and a condensed population in the lv1-10 bracket for leveling and re-leveling Rank0 gear. I'm also not a fan of the void and OD tilesets so hopefully we'll have more variety and condensed population at the top end as well, for playing with my fully upgraded gear more often.

Edited by VKhaun

Core gameplay is fun and steadily improving. Say what you will about DE, but they have kept their eye on the ball with constant attention to the most basic elements of movement and combat.

The game has it's problems, but as long as I have new guns or reasons to forma old ones I'll be on Apollodorus and other low level horde nodes killing tons and tons of crap, ducking behind walls, retreating to put my back to a dead end, helping my team and letting Carrier do his thing.

There are occasions when I feel like playing Warframe but don't. This is usually because I don't need anything except XP and cores, but I'm tired of Grineer Galleon, Earth is night (Cambria) and there aren't many groups anywhere else. I'm very optimistic that the new version of the star chart will offer me a great deal more variety and a condensed population in the lv1-10 bracket for leveling and re-leveling Rank0 gear. I'm also not a fan of the void and OD tilesets so hopefully we'll have more variety and condensed population at the top end as well, for playing with my fully upgraded gear more often.

What he said. All of it. Never have my reasons for playing been said better.

Interesting combat experiences and the fact the state of the game is ever-changing. 

what I find awesome is that sometimes while donig combo's, you do this life like thing where the combo looks something from a movie and turns into this epic move, like the combo aligns with where the enemy is and blast enemy off edge of railing.