Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aboard The Hype Missile For The Nuclear Apocalypse

quan256

Woah, people got their knickers in a twist awfully quick ._.

Because people who have problems with threads that do nothing to them annoys me, and to suggest that I have a fanboy club of any sort just makes me frustrated. 

He's even following the thread.

He's nothing but a troll.

Again, you peeps might not agree with me, but I completely normally posted in his "old" Fallout 4 thread, and just when I was done with that, another popped up from him.

To me, that's just pointless attentionseeking, and THAT is my problem.

If people are really interested in F4, then they could have just found the oh so old thread made a day ago. 

Instead he's making threads about these all the time, and people are just flocking from one to the next.

Job well done. This thread is oh so visible and still only like 6 person posted in it. The old one probably had more.

(And no Erebus, I'm not following it, anywhere I post is instantly followed by the settings, so nope.)

Edited by Cynaris

Again, you peeps might not agree with me, but I completely normally posted in his "old" Fallout 4 thread, and just when I was done with that, another popped up from him.

If people are really interested in F4, then they could have just found the oh so old thread made a day ago. 

Instead he's making threads about these all the time, and people are just flocking from one to the next.

Job well done. This thread is oh so visible and still only like 6 person posted in it. The old one probably had more.

Except I wouldn't be looking for an F4 thread usually. Since I saw this one on the sidebar, I thought it was interesting and clicked on it.

Because you know how I act and where I post, others do not nor do they even know of what I do.

This thread is a reminder to those who may have forgotten about it and can keep track of when it is happening or were not aware of this.

Right now, you are the only one who has this issue. 

Attention seeking?

Me?

I may have a huge ego, but I don't make threads for the sake of attention.

I make them to inform others as well as bring some entertainment to the forums.

You think I'm trying to be attention seeking?

Hmph, well that's fine. As if I would have to care about what you think.

You can go on ahead and think what you will of it, because in the end, the ones who are interested in this will click on it and approve of what I am doing.

Which is simply informing others.

Wow I'm really disappointed by the visuals.

After 10 downgrades W3 still looks miles better. I expected more of an upgrade from 3. Hm.

It's probably still using the same engine as the Skyrim, so graphics wise I don't expect much.

It's the gameplay that's more important here.

F3 and F:NV had lackluster combat, so I hope they improve on that here.