Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favourite Weapon In The Game?

Chickenator__

I legitimately don't have any. There are many weapons I like such as the Daikyu, Dragon Nikana, Jat Kittag, Ogris, Soma Prime, Synoid Gammacore, Atomos, Vaykor Merelock, Kohm, Kohmak, Penta, Torid, Tipedo, Orthos Prime.....

Frame: Oberon

Primary: Torid, especially with a blast-proc build. "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Secondary: STUG LIFE.

Melee: Jat Kittag - the best kind of spin2win.

Companion: Huras Kubrow. I've mained my girl Roomba since they came out, and I regret nothing. Your companion may cosplay your mother (as in she picks stuff up for you, get your mind out of the gutter (also, you're an avid Carrier fan(boy/girl) for the purposes of this statement)), but my companion can, whilst keeping me invisible the entire time, one-shot every enemy I so much as glance at. Also, I enjoy the fact that I can count on my companion to live through the entire mission, no matter what mission I'm actually running.

Braton prime (or anhthing braton, really) - After buff it received, it is an amazing weapon with nice rof, decent damage, can do med - long distance, and can also do spray-and-pray. The mechanis are amazing. High proc chance makes it viable for any lategame play and provides CC when used with correct mods.

Latron prime (again or any latron) - Hard hitting weapon that rewards accurate shooting. High enough rof for the high number of mobs, good crit chance and basically the same thing can be said about this as I said abaout the braton prime when it comes to procs.

Honorable mentions: Hek, Burston prime (ONLY prime), penta, paris prime, amprex

AKbronco prime - hands down the most fun secondary for me. Just keep moving and shoot them in the face with a full clip.

HM: Kunai/despair, Akmagnus

Orthos prime - with its wide slam attack+knockdown, long reach, and decent damage this weapon is both fun and useful.

Amphia - Makes my nova goes fast(er)! This is a true utility melee weapon. Guaranteed elec proc with a wide slam radius trumps over any other "last resort" melee weapons.

Dual zoren - I know, ichors are better, but zorens were my first "real" melee and are still my most fun melee to wield.

HM: Scindo prime (great for dealing highh dmg), Fang prime, Dakra prime, Obex, Tipedo.

Nova - Best frame EVAH! She's fast, has portal for mibility, very high damage for crowds with antimatter droop, and mol. prime will come handy in just about ANY situation. The added damage is the cherry on top as the true strength is the CC it provides. The explosions are alos nice at lowers levels. (I would also mention her butt, but i want to keep this clean)

Excalibur - Not a very good frame nowdays, and is lacking in many areas as he does nothing particularly well. But I still remember hiim from the time he was the CC king and nnothing came close to even matching him. Also, he's my starter if you couldn't tell :D (on that note, SUPER hyped for his rework)

HM: Loki (one of the best frame IMO), Nyx, Volt, Valkyr (no cc and bad for teamplay tbh, but hella fun).

Edited by alfaomega04

My favorite frame is probably Volt Prime, although both Vauban and Limbo come in a close second. 

My favorite primary is by far the Amprex. That chain lightning is amazing -- there just aren't many guns as fun to use, and few that are viable in high level and do something that cool. 

I like a lot of secondaries, so it's really hard for me to pick a favorite. I love my Angstrum, my Synoid Gammacor, and more recently my Mara Detron, all great weapons. I really want to get the Telos Akbolto's next. I used to use the regular akbolto's and then the akjagara's and I enjoyed them both a lot. 

As for Melee, I use the Kronen a lot. Easily my most used melee weapon. Sometimes I like to go with the Serro for theme when playing my Volt, and I've been messing around with the Prisma Skana for fun, but the Kronen is my go to reliable melee for almost everything. 

Rhino: Pretty good for carrying lower level content.

Tiberon: Insanely accurate for headshots, does very decent damage, and can be fired almost automatically.

Hikou Prime: Stealthy and fast.

Galantine: Easy to get and, with the Cleaving Whirlwind stance, an absolute wrecking ball. The artillery of melee weapons for good reason, and the first weapon I put a Catalyst in.