Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trending Stereotypes When Making Suggestions:

Karukiku

These Guys:

-Power Creepers

Any thread even mentioning "Buff" a Power Creeper will appear! They'll make sure you now exactly how a 10% attack speed buff will ruin the game and make everything meaningless.

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif

-Unnecessary Complainers

"I don't like that"

It's not that hard to say why

"I don't like that because..."

Thank you.

tumblr_n4sgyyNVKT1tqqj2io5_400.gif

-Quote-er/Re-poster

People who can't make there own comment but want to be known by quoting a reply better then what they can make.

53985-Breaking-Bad-downvote-repost-g-XDe

-The guy who says he's right but won't acknowledge you when you prove him wrong

^^^

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15735-1387571325-10

-Archistoppheles

Ya that guy

Like-this-guy.gif

-That guy that doesn't like your nerf/tweak thread

^^^

giphy.gif

-That other guy who makes those threads and magically disappears:

^^^

giphy.gif

-Grammer Nazi

Oh you made a gramatical error in your thread? Your entire post is now irrelevent OP

Grammar_Nazi.gif

-The "inb4 lock"

Those guys who just comment inb4 lock, seriously at least add a joke to it.

4044954-inb4lock.gif

-The Salty Founder

I can't believe I got a guy like this, but on my last thread a founder went out of their way to message me in game and give me some colorful feedback on how I was in-superior.

"You're not a founder so you can't just have an opinion of founder only items."

"You're only MR10 newbie play some more before even thinking you can make a suggestion here."

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-it

Who did you meet when making a suggestion on the Forum?

And to all you mates making suggestions:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15833-1379529599-5.

Edited by Karukiku

They're kinda right about the Founders items though. It's hard to have much of an opinion about something you don't own, and any opinion you do have is pretty much purely because of "I don't have it but I want it".

99% of topics about Founders items are like that.

They're kinda right about the Founders items though. It's hard to have much of an opinion about something you don't own, and any opinion you do have is pretty much purely because of "I don't have it but I want it".

99% of topics about Founders items are like that.

Last topic was on buffing the Skana's including the Skana Prime, instant hate from founders by the mere mention of their precious.

To be fair I like the looks of the original Skana over the Primed version.

You may want to add in somewhere that anybody who suggests anything be tweaked is asking for a nerf.

And the ones that INSTANTLY try to turn your whole thread into a "BLAM THIS POS FRAME! NERF IT TO THE GROUND!" thread....Ive tried to report genuine problems and bugs, only to have the thread locked due to some moron trying to use my bug discussion as a vehicle for their delusional agenda.

In-superior, huh?

Since you added people complaining about buffs and salty founders, you could also add people complaining about nerfs and salty non-founders. Lots of those, too.

This, particularly the latter. More than enough time (just as much as aggressive founders) will I see founders ask for something not-harmful (like making founder weapons simply decent), only to be attacked by non-founders for absolutely no reason, thought mostly is a case of 'I can't have it so F*** you'. Let alone the times founders are attacked just because.

Oh and let us not forget the people that go X is underpowered/overpowered, change/do not change Y because it adds/is not challenge. The extremes of said ocasions of course.

If you're going to make a spelling error on purpose, specify it in the original post specifically with me in mind so I don't get confused and hateful towards the world.

I thought making it pp was obvious enough sorry.

This, particularly the latter. More than enough time (just as much as aggressive founders) will I see founders ask for something not-harmful (like making founder weapons simply decent), only to be attacked by non-founders for absolutely no reason, thought mostly is a case of 'I can't have it so F*** you'. Let alone the times founders are attacked just because.

Oh and let us not forget the people that go X is underpowered/overpowered, change/do not change Y because it adds/is not challenge. The extremes of said ocasions of course.

I don't mind a slight buff to founders gear even though in the beginnin DE said It's just cosmetic iirc but founder wanting to remove Prisma Skanas ability to equip Bright Purity because it suddenly is "better" than Skana prime is just ridiculous.

I am referring to a founder who wrote things like:

What happened to Bright Purity only working on Skana and Skana Prime? Because as it is, Prisma Skana is infinitely better than Skana Prime due to it also being able to equip Bright Purity.

and

I'm not salty because it's better - I'm salty because DE lied to people who paid large amounts of money and are some of the oldest players in the game.

and continued on to rage about Prisma Skana and how founders get screwed over because of it and they should get special treatment and so on and so forth

Edited by Helch0rn