Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One: Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Megan

I am absolutely loving and enjoying the new update! Very good job in my opinion! My ship looks OPAF xD

The game is so much smoother...so much more fluid. Hell, I barely even notice the slightest frame rate drop now, even with a full squad while things are going down! Now, to try out how bad the game tries to disconnect everyone while using Vaubans' Vortex in a survival for over an hour.

Really though DE, you have outdone yourselves on the Xbox One. We have been in MAJOR need of performance fixes and some new content to mess with.

Why can't limbo hack while rift walking? He is slowly loosing all his usefulness. First everyone says he's Better used as solo frame. but now how can he open lockers and hack if he can't rift and open without taking damage and has No one to watch his back. He is my favorite frame but it seams like his changes are making him less usable. The rift is his bread and butter but the game is slowly making it to were he can't go there. He now takes damage, can no longer hack and can still not pick up items. I don't see any of these issues happening to other frames like loky who can go invisible and do all these things and even sit there and empty a full magazine down range into the enemy, collect items, hack ,all the above no problem. Please I ask stop rendering limbo useless taking away his uses one by one and give him some abilities that will make us want to play him more and show us the fans why I love this frame so much. Everything else in this update however was awesome I love the gave and I am a life long teno. Keep up the good work

Edited by (XB1)coqueror

Why can't limbo hack while rift walking? He is slowly loosing all his usefulness. First everyone says he's Better used as solo frame. but now how can he open lockers and hack if he can't rift and open without taking damage and has No one to watch his back. He is my favorite frame but it seams like his changes are making him less usable. The rift is his bread and butter but the game is slowly making it to were he can't go there. He now takes damage, can no longer hack and can still not pick up items. I don't see any of these issues happening to other frames like loky who can go invisible and do all these things and even sit there and empty a full magazine down range into the enemy, collect items, hack ,all the above no problem. Please I ask stop rendering limbo useless taking away his uses one by one and give him some abilities that will make us want to play him more and show us the fans why I love this frame so much. Everything else in this update however was awesome I love the gave and I am a life long teno. Keep up the good work

it makes sense that he can't he's in a different plane when rift walking. also he is still useful just alittle more common sense needed

How do I do jump attacks now?

Before this update, I would jump and then press the melee button.  So the character would jump across the screen, then slam down on the ground, knocking everyone down.

Now when I do it, he just does some sort of dash jump across the screen but no attack.

CAN I GET SOME PLAT FOR BEING HAPPY?

No.

How do I do jump attacks now?

Before this update, I would jump and then press the melee button.  So the character would jump across the screen, then slam down on the ground, knocking everyone down.

Now when I do it, he just does some sort of dash jump across the screen but no attack.

If you hold melee, you dash and then slam.

Raids are not that hard but I have yet to find a team of seven other players who KNOWS how to play the raid. I don't think mastery rank 10 and below should be allowed to play them. We have YouTube don't play the raids without knowing what to do.

Ive no tried them yet but by all means with the deepest respect do speak only for yourself. I WANT to go in blind, hell i even switched off a devstream once because i didnt want it spoiled as i heard its team work and puzzle centric... that might annoy the likes of yourself if you end up running with me on the first run or two i do on the trials but so be it. The most telling thing is you said its not that hard - probably always gonna be the case if you know exactly how to solve the raid puzzles before youve even played them yourself for the first time - its time like this i hate being so far behind the PC in updates, no element of mystery.

Edited by (XB1)Skode