Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sheev

Zalindor

Please bring back sheev, I know most the population in warframe doesn't care about daggers, some people are not content with the daggers we have available to us. Which is why I think if you do not want to do another event for it, have the trader sell it.

"No my latron wraith is mine I earned it no one else should have it" "bring back sheev it sucks anyways lol its not even wraith/vandal"

General mentality of the community. Sheev is my most used weapon, I'd love for everyone to be able to have it. However, I think we should go in order. Bring back the earliest event weapons first, and Sheev in due time.

I really liked the look and damage on Sheev but when it was released, it was atrociously SLOW. I hated its attack speed and sold it. Few months later DE changes attack speed on Sheev and pointed wind, suddenly it isn't a slow suicide dagger, so I contact support asking if it's possible for me to get it back. Sadly because so much time had elapsed between my discarding it they could not do anything. I can't fault them, but I would really like to get my hands on it again.

Lesson learned on my part, don't ever sell any one-time weapon no matter how much it sucks :(. Someday it will be back, but is someday 2 years from now?

Have it. Its pretty powerfull if you know how to abuse bleed procs. 

Some people call it weak....They prolly never tried to actually learn it and build it.  

This thing proc bleed EVERY HIT.   Put Viral on it and you will kill lvl 80 heavies before they recover from heat proc (Slam attack)

Really dont listen to those who say that this weapon is bad. Its not. You just need to understand how things work.

Use "lasting sting". Very bleedy.

A lot of people actually talk back about mose the daggers, sometimes they are out classed but if you like them and know how the use them, they can do justice.

I just kinda hate that most games look down on daggers.

One of my friends has it, and I find it revolting. Then again, daggers aren't my style, so I would find it revolting anyway. I think more daggers should be like it stat-wise, but way less ugly, and a lot faster. Why is that thing so slow anyways?

Chance are it will come back like event weapons tend to do.

That could be soon or a while off.

But It will probably return.

Granted this is true, but Sheev doesnt feel like an event-specific weapon (like wrath weapons, etc), but more like a weapon that was introduced in an event and then should've been added to the game proper (like Brakk/Detron)

Granted this is true, but Sheev doesnt feel like an event-specific weapon (like wrath weapons, etc), but more like a weapon that was introduced in an event and then should've been added to the game proper (like Brakk/Detron)

True.

it took a bit of time for the brakk and detron to become "freely" available so its also possible it will come back in a similar way.

Either way I think its safe to say now all event weapons etc will return in some form or another.

It is true that Brakk/Detron took some time after Gravidus before they became available.  There were also people clamoring for them to return as well, and that is a factor that Sheev mostly does not have. 

Conspiracyframe says: I think Sheev just got sidelined because there wasn't an overwhelmingly positive reaction to it, and thats unfortunate.