Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Early Morning Flip Out...

Revel72

I just woke up about 50 minutes ago and I was sleeping and I had a nightmare with creepy girl face. And I have to say F***! I have only slept 4 hours and give scared a S#&$ out by that kind of stuff. I don't play horror games at all but I don't know what caused me to have that...

Only thing I now know is that I will be going sleep before mid night.

So what's your early morning flip out trigger? I am still @(*()$ terrified...

The early morning flip-out trigger is when my cat pokes my face repeatedly. I then wake up going OMGWTFBBQ and flinging my cat (unintentionally) as I sat up halfway across the room... I swear, that cat just loves being flung, because it happens quite often.

The early morning flip-out trigger is when my cat pokes my face repeatedly. I then wake up going OMGWTFBBQ and flinging my cat (unintentionally) as I sat up halfway across the room... I swear, that cat just loves being flung, because it happens quite often.

I know how you feel mate...

I usually turn into corpse mode when I sleep so I cant remember much dreams. Creepiest one I remember was probably when my mind decided to create vision of being stabbed with fukken kitchen knife by a girl with blurred face. Probably my future wife, I guess.

I usually turn into corpse mode when I sleep so I cant remember much dreams. Creepiest one I remember was probably when my mind decided to create vision of being stabbed with fukken kitchen knife by a girl with blurred face. Probably my future wife, I guess.

I can imagine that too well... Thank god the fear is gone now...

Big tough burley guy. i wake up in a sweat a few times because my irl kubrow Astro sometimes tries to run out the door when i have deliveries by UPS or Purolator. Last time , i was visiting some family - he almost ran into traffic. So yea , cheesy nightmare fuel , perhaps. Don't know what I'd do if that were to happen.

I can imagine that thing also too well. And I can say if that same thing happened to me too. I would be at same situation where you are right now. I hit 20 years old four days ago and now already haunted...

Edited by Revel72

Under a car, in a submarine, by a tank, a really big guy with a hammer..... Its different each time.

Jump scares are not so bad but horror that lingers... That is the worst. I just hate horror games and I have promised to myself that I will never play those...

Sleep paralysis is pretty scary. Its when you open your eyes and see reality mixed with dreams, like non existent people walking through your room. You cant move and wake up because the muscle responses are still blocked by sleep.  Ive seen everything from the Grim Reaper to sparking power lines flying through the window at me in this state.

Sleep paralysis is pretty scary. Its when you open your eyes and see reality mixed with dreams, like non existent people walking through your room. You cant move and wake up because the muscle responses are still blocked by sleep.  Ive seen everything from the Grim Reaper to sparking power lines flying through the window at me in this state.

If you wake up being like. "Now that wasn't new thing" I raise my hat to you. Because I would be sitting on my corner face covered by my hands.

Edited by Revel72

Hallucinated people breaking into my house once during sleep paralysis. It's a genuine problem where I live, and the perpetrators are notorious for brutality. That hit me a hell of a lot harder than the usual crop of half-dreams.

The only trigger for forcing me awake in a panicked distress is something one might not expect. Most nights I don't dream and I don't envision anything; I lie unconscious with nothing but the sound of white noise in my ears and visions of television static. I actually preference this over any false teasers of happiness that dreams bring, and over being in fear over a fake occurrence.

But on occasion, my mind torments me with a nightmare of which I actually fear. No monsters chase me, no weird or strange things happen, but rather I am forced to relive again and again a part of my life which haunts my thoughts. The absurdity is that my mind replays this scenario, but each time it varies in a way that the result is always different. It's as though my mind wanders in to the realm of what could have been.

I fear this, however, as it plays on what I wanted to achieve, but could not, and my mind taunts me with what could have been, or projects how it could have been worse. At its conclusion, I always awaken, startled and panicking, and go back to sleep, knowing that the alteration my mind made will haunt my thoughts for the day.

Edited by Krion112

The only trigger for forcing me awake in a panicked distress is something one might not expect. Most nights I don't dream and I don't envision anything; I lie unconscious with nothing but the sound of white noise in my ears and visions of television static. I actually preference this over any false teasers of happiness that dreams bring, and over being in fear over a fake occurrence.

But on occasion, my mind torments me with a nightmare of which I actually fear. No monsters chase me, no weird or strange things happen, but rather I am forced to relive again and again a part of my life which haunts my thoughts. The absurdity is that my mind replays this scenario, but each time it varies in a way that the result is always different. It's as though my mind wanders in to the realm of what could have been.

I fear this, however, as it plays on what I wanted to achieve, but could not, and my mind taunts me with what could have been, or projects how it could have been worse. At its conclusion, I always awaken, startled and panicking, and go back to sleep, knowing that the alteration my mind made will haunt my thoughts for the day.

You should've asked her out, bro