Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Andaius

Feel like I'm just adding to the pile here, but i'm having this issue as well. The check your info thing seems to be the go to message for me when the game isn't online. I was however able to disconnect, close the game and relog twice. Upon doing so however, I had barely gotten to the back of my Liset, when it froze and pushed me to the login screen. it's good to see that DE is looking into this, but I am slightly concerned as to the sanctity of my Liset :p who knows what scoundrels and thieves are looking over all my precious loot while i'm sleeping at my nav wheel ;-;

Just now, myself and a few steam friends had the same issue. Random character deaths at the mission reward screen and then frozen loading screens. Followed by inability to log in.
Servers have been terrible all day for everyone I know, hopefully will be fixed soon :D

I literally, had the crash, tried to relog 3 times, got all fails, and came here to post. it's my first thread... *sniffles* :P

Feel like I'm just adding to the pile here, but i'm having this issue as well. The check your info thing seems to be the go to message for me when the game isn't online. I was however able to disconnect, close the game and relog twice. Upon doing so however, I had barely gotten to the back of my Liset, when it froze and pushed me to the login screen. it's good to see that DE is looking into this, but I am slightly concerned as to the sanctity of my Liset :p who knows what scoundrels and thieves are looking over all my precious loot while i'm sleeping at my nav wheel ;-;

Odis didn't take any of your mods...they are all there..... :P

Edited by Andaius

There is that.

Myself? I am VERY worried about Infestation getting into places that will take FOREVER to get it out of.

All the screaming in my last mission made me wonder if the J-3 Golem was going to eat the ship I was on, while I was on it.

Edited by Kalenath

We should be back up now but are monitoring closely/analyzing to make sure it stays this way!

Rebecca, you are the BEST.

I have dealt with a lot of community managers. You seem to have Volt's Speed always engaged. Tell me, how do you POWER it for so long?

Edited by Kalenath

I had some log in problems the email is ok and password was right it was doing connection for like a minute and then is pop out a message which says that I did something wrong with the log in information! My connection is good !What happened?Plz repply cuz i cant log in to the game !

Wow Rebecca that was fast ;3

Well, the Lotus' taking care of us and she just lost contact with her Tenno. Imagine this fear

We are investigating reports of login issues - hang tight!

Save us, space mom! :S

edit:

We should be back up now but are monitoring closely/analyzing to make sure it stays this way!

Yaaay \o /

Edited by Spectre-Agent