Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meta Crush

pavlo555

Well , recent patches kicked out install-to-win mods , changing them all for corrupted. It seems to have affected the whole meta - I barely see a shotgun player in Anihilation , but now ... what is this ? A usual Public PvE pug ? Rhino Prime/Valkyr + Boltor prime have taken the place. I rarely see a MK1-Broton user - most of new pugs swap to usual one.

What have changed in PvP for you? How do you play now and what players you now meet more often/rarely?

I always use gear that no one uses in PvP, so many people run around with ember or glaive now because of me on XB1

its so fun to toy with ignorant players and show them that the best weapons are a players skill and not stats :)

this ego post is not feedback, and is offtopic

-----

as for bratons i use only the normal one now, the balanced damage is more reliable after all imo, i see more BO Ps in annihilations, maybe the harder to use MM caused that in the end, theres less shotguns since strun W got its 2 or 3 nerfs

Edited by rockscl

Mk-1 Braton still does a decent amount of damage per round and seems to still have a high DPS.

I still primarily use shotguns or Daikyu.

Most of my opponents still seem to vary in frame and weapons.  Haven't really noticed any trends that only certain players use.  I still see Kogake slide attackers, but not as often.

Since my strun wraith doesn't have 18 ammo anymore I found it too hard to use in engagements versus multiple opponents. I may kill one but will have to swap to secondary for 3rd. So I swapped to 78 round boltor p. Can partake in large engagements more effectively. As for frames, I always drift back to mag just because I like her from the current pvp selection.

I use the Braton Prime as my bread and butter but i've noticed an annoying trend of Valkyrs coptering around for energy just to spam warcry/hysteria.

Their armor makes it harder to kill them as they run away so I might have to start using the Boltor Prime. 

I feel like DE switched out the mods for those corrupt like ones so that we wouldn't treat any mod as essential, such as with Serration in PvE. However, with new and useful mods constantly being added to Teshin's inventory, we'd have plenty of choices to make. Now if you don't want to nerf your gun, you'll just run it without any of those corrupt like mods. Instead, we will end up using only Teshin's mods and Hush.

Of course more changes will be made so i'll just hope that those new conclave mods become more user friendly.

I never did old pvp so...

I'm kinda terrible at capture (coptering ain't fun, I don't use it at all and parkour without it), and I run around in others pvp mode with Excalibro, Latron Wraith and Dex Draka