Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody Not Getting Any Prime 'frame Because They Look Odd?

(PSN)Lun-Sei

I don't like the golden angelical look of the Prime Warframes. Which is why I am not getting them.

It seems everyone always uses Primes when I play. I wonder if I am the only one not using Prime Warframes simply because I don't like at all how they look?

Eh, I love the look of some but not of others. Mag prime? Her helmet looks like the bastard love child of a miner's helmet and a doctor's head lamp. Loki Prime? Lawd Jeebus, I LOVE that design. Front Prime? Great in my book.

But aside from visuals, some of them ARE stronger than their non-prime variants. Just food for thought, OP.

Yes, you are the only one in all of Warframe who doesn't use a Prime variant because you don't like how they look. Only person in all of the universe.

Actually there's at least two of us as I'm sticking with vanilla Rhino over the Prime as I don't like Iron Skin in gold, not to my taste. And you seemed so sure...

Generally, the part of the frame which draws the most attention is the helmet.

On Mag and Nova Primes specifically, I use the non-Prime and Slipstream helmets respectively.

Not entirely the same as your point, but it is relevant.

Actually there's at least two of us as I'm sticking with vanilla Rhino over the Prime as I don't like Iron Skin in gold, not to my taste. And you seemed so sure...

You might wanna bump up the sensitivity on your sarcasm detector.

Yes, you are the only one in all of Warframe who doesn't use a Prime variant because you don't like how they look. Only person in all of the universe.

I knew someone would've made this reply - I didn't know it'd be the first one. Dhuurrr huurr so clevur.

Nyx Prime's helmet looks just so wonky for me, she's sitting in my foundry now and i regret selling the Arcane helmet i had for her. I think imma wait to either get the arcane back or just wait for a helmet alert before i claim her+^_^+

The only Prime I do not use is rhino Prime. Because he is just to bulky.

You mean "not bulky enough". It's alright, everyone makes a typo. (except for me, because I'm special).

Anyway, do not worry my friend! Grineer pauldrons will fix that for you!

Hjgq0ww.jpg

Just look at that Royal Magnificence.

Rhino is King, the Emperor, the Ruler of the Warframe Universe.

I don't like the golden angelical look of the Prime Warframes. Which is why I am not getting them.

It seems everyone always uses Primes when I play. I wonder if I am the only one not using Prime Warframes simply because I don't like at all how they look?

Do they look angelical?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/473014-my-syndicates-themed-loadouts/