Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Challenging Now?

RNDM9999

I have been playing this game for a bit over a year now and have made it to MR 19. I know how to traverse most tile sets and can handle most roles fairly well.  I have both camped and run around but recently I'v noticed there isn't as much challenge in the game anymore.  

The only thing I have found to be a challenge recently that is possible and flexible is in the simulacrum I put the Corrupted Nulifiers to max rank (95) and faced 20 of them no pads just me and my guns and abilities.

The endless missions don't necessarily get challenging with the right team comp it just becomes ridiculous to kill things and or keep oxygen up/ keep the objective protected. What do you find challenging in the game at this point?

If you like to play arround in the simulacrum try going against one lvl 80+ maniac without abilities- pretty much dodge or die.

Otherwise if it is your thing conclave is quite challenging if you find some good players.

What do you find challenging in the game at this point?

Have you tried the nightmare version of the trials ?

The 1st few times are really hard to get through, and even when you get well coordinated, it's still a fun time with friends.

I dunno. It might vary between people.

Probably the best "solid" challenge in Warframe is the journey itself to becoming good at everything. As we all know, in Warframe things tend to get easier the farther you get. Since everything can be done as many times as you wish, everything can become as easy as possible.

Edited by CaptainSherlock

Have you tried the nightmare version of the trials ?

The 1st few times are really hard to get through, and even when you get well coordinated, it's still a fun time with friends.

NM trials are not hard they are a few limiters that cause you to drop more plates, actually hack, and force more communication.  the only part that can qualify as miledly interesting is the instant fail on the rail.  That is not a challenge as far as game play the only challenge is communication.

Try Stealth for a whole mission. :)

(and no invis, of course)

I can do it,but not without countless fails!...

That I will have to try thanks for the idea :D

Try Stealth for a whole mission. :)

(and no invis, of course)

I can do it,but not without countless fails!...

Not really a challenge.

I do stealth runs without even noticing it by simply rushing through the mission.

It's pretty often I hear lotus saying "Keep going. No body knows you're here." while I'm already at the extraction.

EDIT: Also, I'm running Rhino, so no invisibility.

Edited by KingTaro

Not really a challenge.

I do stealth runs without even noticing it by simply rushing through the mission.

It's pretty often I hear lotus saying "Keep going. No body knows you're here." while I'm already at the extraction.

I believe that's called "I killed everything before they could do anything" stealth. It happens when you're OP for that level.

They don't even have time to touch the alarms.

Edited by AirKrakenSupreme

Not really a challenge.

You're not really doing stealth runs then...

It's like I'm talking about playing Hitman & only kill the targets/hide bodies/use costumes vs you using the "nobody alive = no witness" method... :p