Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc 16.9.0: Excalibur Feedback Megathread

[DE]Rebecca

Tell me again why one shotting a level 80-100 enemy with melee is useless? You do know that only finisher damage can deal sufficient amount of damage fast enough to kill level 100+ enemies with S#&$ loads of armor right? BECAUSE IT DEALS DIRECT DAMAGE TO HP IGNORING ALL THE ARMOR REGARDLESS THE LEVEL.

Because it freaking animation locks. Separate the buttons.

The design intent is:

Slash Dash damage scales off of all melee mods.

Exalted Blade damage scales off of all melee mods.

Exalted Blade waves scale off of all melee mods.

Will look to see what's up - if anyone can post details (Damage #'s vs enemies) it'll help troubleshoot! Also include relevant loadout details (i.e my Radiant Finish Augment skews damage numbers, etc).

Does Exalted Blade scales off the damage of stances also?

Personally I am rather liking the new abilities and how they work...

The only issue I have with it all at the moment is that SD's "ricochet" seems temperamental at best... sometimes I can jump to 7 enemies in completely different directions at varying distances... other times I'll only hit 1 guy and there's 3 more behind him that kinda stand there and go "uhh.... you were supposed to hit us with that as well according to the script what gives?"

Can we get more info about ult? Like what stats it has? whats base critical chance\damage, staus what is damge of the wave, etc. I what to know what mods i should put into my melee. You could put this into excal profile in the codex.

Exalted blade is decent now as it takes melee mods into account, the damage is not impressive but can be better if you blind the targets, my only problem is with slash dash, its hit detection is a bit weird and sometimes it doesnt jump into a near enemy.

Overall i find the new excalibur quite entertaining and a great rework.

I'm loving his abilities so far and I'm learning to use them well..I do not miss super jump one bit. While Slash Dash still feels a little wonky it's fun to use, and his Exalted Blade scales off of not only the mods you put on the warframe, but also the mods you have on the equipped melee weapon, so of course it'll be somewhat op depending on your build(Waves do not inherit any melee mods). Only thing that bother me right now is the forced finishers when using radial blind, they slow down the flow of the fight and take way too long to execute.

Problem is when you have helmets already.

The helmets that are being offered in the Prisma bundle are unique Prisma variants, not just stock helmets.

If you already bought the Prisma helmets then that's your own fault, don't blame the bundle.

Lol, no one knows what the word "overpowered" means anymore.

+1. none of his abilities kills faster than my regular nikana slashes.

yes, i'm very disappointed considering i'm still only using radial blind + my regular melee

Edited by SomeCrackHead

Well, passives are always active. That's why it's called a passive, it doesn't require any user input to get the bonus.

Well, but if the passive says "damage boost when only melee weapon equiped" that passive will not be activated if you have a rifle, right?

But if you have only melee weapon on your loadout it will be activated, despite of the name passive, right?

The helmets that are being offered in the Prisma bundle are unique Prisma variants, not just stock helmets.

If you already bought the Prisma helmets then that's your own fault, don't blame the bundle.

Why bundle in the first place? Why not sell Prisma skin part by part? Reason is quite simple, as bundle they force people to spend more for the items, even if they dont need all of them.

@Caernarvon Depends on Duration how many it can select

afaik its not dependant on duration anymore. range. its range can be modified to reach further distances when not targetting.. when you target you slow down as if it was default speed and won't hit much

Edited by SomeCrackHead