Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Love About Warframe (Post Yours)

Brynslustafir

Just to give some context, this last E3, and especially Nintendo's presentations have left me in a bit of a sour mood. So to try and lighten things up a bit, I'm going to go through the reasons why I've kept on playing Warframe for as long as I have. 

1. Customization.

Do you guys like being able to make almost anything almost any color? I do. It reminds me of the Armored Core glory days. 

2. Accommodation for various playstyles. 

Just swapping out a few mods can turn an offensive frame into a team support frame, and I love that. Just because you picked the damage sponge doesn't mean you can't be more of a team supporter than a Juggernaut, just because you picked the Necromancer doesn't mean you can't prioritize reviving downed teammates. I love having this many options. 

3. Kubrows.

They're just adorable. 

4. Excal.

He's Vergil now. 

5. Almost no feeling of P2W.

Feels much more fair than other F2P's I've tried. 

I wouldn't mind some more helmets and skins for someframes, but I'm happy with the customisation warframe offers.

The community is great - We have the odd sour person who decides to come in and try to ruin everyones day, but overall it's a great and friendly community.

The warframe designs are great, I love em.

Dev team is great

But we need to be able to name Sentinels similar to Kubrows. just to add a bit more customisation in there and to make them feel like a true companion.

Edited by Latiac

1. the style of this game

2. Volt.

3. Ash's Blade Storm

4. being able to get stuff without being forced to pay in Platinum. I enjoy the grind.

5. swords and bows.

6. that moment when you pin a Grineer against the wall with an arrow. hilarious!

7. tons of different levels.

8. that moment when your combo slices an enemy to pieces.

9. my new Kubrow, Jeffrey. still only a pup though.

10. the Void. beautiful place.

these are from the few days I've played, I'm sure there will be more to come!

oh, and Ether Blades!!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7