Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime At U17?

--GU--MarasB

It will most likely be released coinciding with star chart 8.0, so that they don't have to rework void drop tables only to have those changes made redundant shortly after. Although Volt Prime Access is reaching the end of its lifespan, and U17 is still down the street, around the corner and across the road eating grannies pies...

I think it will be sooner than U17

Let's remember that U17 suppossedly has some pretty game changing changes. Parkour 2.0 and Starchart 3.0. They simply can't rush those as they are essential elements of the game. If they rush them, it could ruin the game for many players until they release appropriate fixes/changes. it will be smarter for them to refine those features before releasing them.

I don't think U17 is around the corner.

Edited by Zareek

Let's remember that U17 suppossedly has some pretty game changing changes. Parkour 2.0 and Starchart 3.0. They simply can't rush those as they are essential elements of the game. If they rush them, it could ruin the game for many players until they release appropriate fixes/changes. it will be smarter for them to refine those features before releasing them.

Zareek is right

It will be sooner then U17, as there is Parkour 2.0 & Star-chart 3.0 that is supposedly coming out in U17, and as they are huge essential parts of the game, it chuold be quite a long time until U17 is out. 

As well this might be their biggest Update yet, as there is not only Parkour and Star-chart 3.0, there is the new Yin-Yang warframe and that sounds like alot of work, due to how shes going to be played out, she is essentially 3 warframes in one, so that will take time to build, another thing that is coming in U17 in the new genetic foundry 2.0, along with the Tomb Of The Sens, even more, is the new weapons and such.

So U17, is going to be pretty huge

I do think U17 is somewhat soon, but that DE won't release all content in 17.0 .

I do think U17 is somewhat soon, but that DE won't release all content in 17.0 .

So, far they said, or if people are too dumb to read/hear and do research, all the content I said will be coming out this update, Parkour 2,0 might come in parts (due to how big it is), but everything else is.