The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any High Mr Or Veteran Players That Haven't Done Raids?

Withthegoodrice

I always try to invite a couple of new players every normal raid I do, given that they're interested in learning. Oddly enough, I actually get a decent amount of new players that are MR 14+.

Is there any reason why people don't do raids :o? They're really quite fun, at least the first couple times. Do they just seem complicated or intimidating?

Edit: Oh gosh that's alot of reasons why >_<.  Please, if anyone feels like toxicity, or intimidation, or fear of being a liability is anything close to what's stopping them from running Raids, add me as a friend on client or PM me and I'll invite you into a friendly group :3. Just a reminder that this is still a game, to have fun, and in the right conditions Raids can be just that :D! 

Edit2: Now I feel really privileged ;-;. Are comp/internet specs and bugs that big of a deal? I really haven't encountered to many problems with them. 

Edit3: I just ran an awesome raid with 4 people that I got from this thread and a friend of mine :3. All 4 of them were brand new, and I have to say it was one of the smoother raids I've gone through. 

Again, add me if you want to run one before the next Raid is released in U17! It's really not to complicated, and it's alot of fun.

Edited by Withthegoodrice

I only play with three other people, and almost never at the same time. The raid is a pain with four people and the sheer number of show stopping bugs made us give up trying to get together to do it.

It sounds like those issues have been fixed, but we haven't gotten back to it.

i played it once so i knew how it goes.

and never plan to play it ever again. plenty of Artificial Difficulty, but little actual Challenge. same as 'Raids' in every other Video Game ever.

Warframe shouldn't be looking to copy paste from other games. inspired for a Raid like Mission? great. copy pasting Raids? not so great.

Been playing for a few years, but I haven't done a raid yet....eh I suppose it wouldn't so bad to do it pub/recruiting channel, or maybe I'll try to do it with my clan

Ah but I'm always slow to try out the new stuff XD still only have a handful of prime items

Never been to one. People usually just want players who have done it before, they want you to bring a specific frame, I just don't find it easy to get into like that. I'd give it a try if I had enough friends who play regularly and who know what they're doing, but I don't wanna be told off by some random 14 year old for not knowing what to do during a raid because I've never tried one before. No offense to any present 14 year olds intended. :P

Never been to one. People usually just want players who have done it before, they want you to bring a specific frame, I just don't find it easy to get into like that. I'd give it a try if I had enough friends who play regularly and who know what they're doing, but I don't wanna be told off by some random 14 year old for not knowing what to do during a raid because I've never tried one before. No offense to any present 14 year olds intended. :P

Honestly, those people are the same tryhards that will spend 20 minutes flaming you for using a Boltor P. Worst case scenario, host loses a key (which are pretty cheap) and everyone has a good time.

Adddd me if you'd like to do one tonight :3

I tried raiding few times, felt grind and exploitable, so i never finished one.

Raids arent about skill, they are about exploiting game mechanics. Reason why i dont like them in the first place. If they were challenging, i might have ran them in the first place.

I haven't done one yet because of a couple things, the first being I expected lots of issues with their release and was waiting for them to be ironed out and the other not wanting to be expected to join a team speak.