The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

Are you interested or willing to implement a two-step reload sequence? e.g. Step 1 removes magazine. Step 2 inserts new magazine. Cancelling reload during Step 1 resets the entire reload(like the current model). Cancelling during Step 2 returns you to the beginning of Step 2.

Do you have any plans to rework the Corpus enemies for their aesthetic update? They currently contain a lot of overlap and redundant roles due to being built up slowly since the beginning of Warframe.

Please release a Shortbow weapon (Daikyu is a Longbow, Dread/Paris are more like recurve or compound bows)

pretty much anything has been asked already, but will we ever have an item or badge that shows if you are a veteran? like, i joined around update 6 or so (not positive) but people think that since im a mastery rank 9, im not a veteran. Will there be a badge that shows how long you have played the game? kinda like the mastery rank sigils...like maybe a sigil that says what update you joined on.

So, when will Darvo become a bonified merchant with multiple offerings?  I feel like his "one at a time" offerings are simply not enough.  I wish he had items for plat, credits and even trade.  Most of all, I wish he offered items that weren't available elsewhere.  So will he ever offer more than just the "Deal of the Day?"

Also custom clan created missions: when is it happening? Soon please!

Last thing: Warframe rocks!

Questions:

1. What enemy types will we expect to see in the Sentient Factions?

2. Will we find out through quests or something more about the old war between the Tenno and Sentients?

3. Will there be archwing missions based around the Sentients?

4. Can we expect mods that are stamina based for weapons and frames, to be more focused now on Parkour based movement, or different movement types?

5. Will the blocking feature that used Stamina be replaced with something else to limit blocking, or will blocking be completely removed, or become unlimited?

Thank you for looking at these, and I love this game, keep up the good work XD

Edited by LightPrincess98

As we all know, the least useful warframe (for a long time already) in the game is Ember. Her abilities, well, maybe except Accelerant, are begging for rework.

If you would make a poll and ask which frame needs a rework the most - Ember's gonna win hands down. Are there any plans on an Ember rework in the near future?

Frost rework: Can you replace Avalanche with something more suited towards frost? Not just another AoE Nuke.

Something that has more CC or Defensive capabilities. Maybe a chilling aura that slows/freezes enemies while buffing your armor/shields.

Avalanche is bad because it doesn't kill things and it's another boring AoE Nuke power. Armor debuff seems like a cop out rather then actually taking time to make him good like the Excalibur rework did for him.

You know, I would agree with you, but keep in mind there will be explosions from those that die from the ability. There's more than just "armor reduction." And to be completely honest, I'm holding back my criticism until the rework is out.  

1 - what is being done about the carrier bug?  if it keeps stealing all my loot i gonna punt it out of the liset's hatch!

2 - are there any plans to expand the 8 man missions?  they are a really great concept but with only one of them (with a nightmare mode version) its more of a proof of concept than a feature :(

3 - are there any plans to do more with archwing?  i  feel that the community frowns on it because it feels very shallow, just a handful of mods and missions and extremely difficult/tedious to level...how about archwing races or obstacle courses?!

4 - is there any chance of us getting a deploy-ables warframe?  Vauban is an amazing suit, can we expand upon that to make things like deploy-able turrets or barriers etc?

5 - if not a deploy-able/engineer warframe, what about a frame that was able to climb/traverse walls as its primary movement to take advantage of parkour 2.0? 

Like a spider themed warframe :)

A possible new weapon type idea

As seen in game Captain Vor has a hybrid weapon which is of grineer design but with enhancement from prime technology, so could we possibly see in there future more grineer or corpus weapon which are enhanced by prime technology

With the announcement of removing stamina from the game how will this affect the Arcane helms that add stamina (i.e. ash scorpion, nova flux, nyx menticide, saryn chlora, and vauban gambit helms), and decrease stamina (i.e. Volt storm and banshee chorus helms?)

I love the new changes coming into this evolving game. My question relates to the new proposed Frost ice wave:

you had mentioned that the ice wave will shoot out in a conical shape. Will it be more like an ice field in the shape of a cone or will it be a few straight ice waves (like 3) creating a frosted field. Additionally, will the angle of the ice waves be modifiable with range mods so we can change between something like 60 degrees to something like 120 degrees? Thank you for your time.

<sarcasm>

Why does some other warframe get to be the new flavor-of-the-month and not mine!

</sarcasm>

Will the Orokin moonbase lead to new game types, such as Orokin/Void excavation?

edit: What work is being done about invisible syndicate tokens?

Edited by SmokeBraid