Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.10 Hype

Jahadaya

May I ask why you people of the glorious PC master race call it U16.10 rather than U17? Ofcourse being a lowly peasant the reason as to why may be above my understanding. I do ask of you: take a moment of time to explain it to me?

Bahaha I couldn't type this without laughing. xD

Edited by (PS4)nysudyrgh

May I ask why you people of the glorious PC master race call it U16.10 rather than U17? Ofcourse being a lowly peasant the reason as to why may be above my understanding. I do ask of you: take a moment of time to explain it to me?

Because it isn't U17

Also, a commod changed the title :3 perf...

Because mathematically 17 isn't right after 16.10. <---They can do 16.10.1...16.17.....16.1-SOON

Also it's not Update 17

Also hivemind.

Also people want to test out Rhino Re-work.

Also people want to see what DE nerf'd changed from Excalibur

Edited by Ishki88

Bahaha I couldn't type this without laughing. xD

Because U17 is far away

Well, it isn't 17, it's the 10th update within 16.

As for why it's .10, Redtext explained the last time that they had a .10 that even though 16.10 is numerically equivalent to 16.1, it's preferable to getting into hexadecimal.

PT is in 2 hours.

Update will either be delayed again or released shortly.  Or released after PT.

Well it probably won't be released after PT, considering the description for PT was Meg and Reb playing with the new Rhino. 

So we can most likely expect it soon. 

All we know for sure is that the Rhino rework will be in 16.10.

PT is in 2 hours.

Update will either be delayed again or released shortly.  Or released after PT.

Also based on the wording of the Prime Time thread, DE are looking to release 16.10 before Prime Time goes live.