Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alert Psa: Full Rewards List

I don't understand why so many people are upset... warframe is a business after all. If they had all these rare mods spawn that easy what would be your incentive to go out and buy plat for trades? They have to pay their bills and feed mouths as well. So don't take it so personally, its just business.

Edited by Stouty22

Buying the second tier if Prime Access nets me 2625 platinum for £52. At current prices the slash set would cost me around £20. I'm not going to waste that much money on a set of mods that have situational use at best. As for the business argument, if you make choices that frustrate me and make me question why I play the game, I'm certainly not going to be spending more money on the game.

No one is asking for easy common drops on the mods. What we're asking for is a reasonable chance at the mods with some decent common rewards. If you or DE think 3-5k credits and common resources are an appropriate reward for the time and effort it takes to complete the event, then I really don't know what to say.

Eliminate some S#&$ from the drop table and we can start talking about doing this TA again. As for now, it's just friggin frustrating!!!
I don't want to see anymore:
- 5000 Credits 
- 4000 Credits
- 3000 Credits 
- Detonite Ampule 
- Mutagen Sample 
- Fieldron Sample 
- Madurai Transmute Core 
- Vazarin Transmute Core 
- Naramon Transmute Core 
- Stunning Speed Mod (Rare)
- Hammer Shot Mod (Rare)
- Blaze Mod (Rare)

And so far I didn't even get the nightmare mods.
Just leave in the drop tables:

- 10x Rare Fusion Core
- 5x Rare Fusion Core
- Rift Sigil (Rare)
- Buzz Kill Mod (Rare)
- Fanged Fusillade Mod (Rare)
- Sweeping Serration Mod (Rare)
- Maim Mod (Rare)

And I'll be more prone to repeat this waste of time.

Dont know who is more rеtarded idiot - the one who placed mutagen samples in reward for 25 waves, or me who did 25 runs of this boring S#&$ and got nothing but transmute core.

Edited by Gerver

Dont know who is more rеtarded idiot - the one who placed mutagen samples in reward for 25 waves, or me who did 25 runs of this boring S#&$ and got nothing but transmute core.

Well, after doing 30 runs of what must be the most tedious and buggy mission I had to play in this game so far. Getting only junk as reward of course! I can honestly say that I feel like a retard atm^^

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=e65ca5-1435615427.jpg

guess i had enough now, got Maim on 5th and Fanged Fusillade on 30th wave.. ever since nothing..

for everone wondering, i am playing since april, so i didnt have a chance on these mods up till now
therefore thought i could get them if i had enough patience.. computer says no.

Edited by Raclife

We should ask Ceph. Cordylon for a statistik about how many rounds were played and how many times a rare reward was given out. Would be realy interested in it, since i (like most other players) am extremly bored by this painfull grind.

Edited by Larian

The part that angers me is we don't even get normal per 5 rewards. If we got 5 rolls per go at it like in a normal defense I'd be way more fine with it. (I also gave up, not like any weapon I use really needs +120% slash. Even my dread is filled to the brim :/

Rift sigil is their but not anything else similar yet badges such as the "Tethra's Doom Badge" are still going to be a one time deal, how is that fair? Badges and sigils are both acquired via events and also both of them display your hard earned work like medals on a solider yet the sigil is their insulting anyone who bothered with the very hard event last time for a random drop now? Hard or not thats still a pain to anyone who worked hard to show some swag not get it out of a gum ball machine. You'll never see any badges though because that would be unfair too players........sure.

Je20bKJ.jpg

This dropped. Ironically, I already had it, and now I still don't have any of the slash mods after 40 runs.

I'm not sure if I'm laughing because it's sort of funny or because this event is driving me to insanity.