Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friendlist Retention Rate?

I have 30 friends in Warframe that I've gained over the past 18 months. Of those, 7 have logged in over the past week, 9 over the past month, and 11 over the past hundred days, while 19 haven't logged in over that timespan. 18 are at least MR7, while 6 deleted their accounts (so I can't tell), and one failed to get to MR4.

I'm curious: is this somewhat normal for people? Most of my friends are from when I was relatively new, so it's perhaps unsurprising that many have moved on. At the same time, Warframe is the type of game that seems to want players involved for the long haul. Is it also normal that so many high leveled people have quit? Is there perhaps discrepancies among PC/consoles regarding this?

except for a few specific circumstances (really good friends or Clannies from my actual Clan, rather than my Warframe Clan), if someone hasn't logged in in uh.... a long damn time, i remove them.

Edited by taiiat

There was this one guy I added to my friends list who I played through the starter missions with all the way to killing captain vor in the old starchart.  He logged out and never logged back in.  I can always check his 'days since last activity' stat to see exactly how many days I've been on Warframe (currently at 553 days).