Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rift Sigil, Is It Coming Back?

Monybags33

Question

This post may seem dumb but recently people have been speaking about getting the Rift Sigil from a certain event/tactical alert or something like that and wanted to get some clarity on whether or not this is true that their handing it out again?

If so I would be more then frustrated seeing as their are plenty of items/sigils/badges that players have not gotten their hands on from past events/tactical alerts and just giving it out would seem unfair too those people who worked for it in the first place. I can understand mods but cosmetic things are more like "Proof" that you'v done a certain event or something crazy without it being unfair gameplay wise for other players.

Thx for the help Tenno.

20 answers to this question

Don't count on it. I missed the Arid Fear event (was out of town) and didn't get the badge. I don't expect to get that again.

Calm down completionists, if you missed it you missed it. Just enjoy the dang game.

The amount of time and headache, the original gave to obtain it. This is a low blow, if it's legit reward from the new TA.

Don't count on it. I missed the Arid Fear event (was out of town) and didn't get the badge. I don't expect to get that again.

Calm down completionists, if you missed it you missed it. Just enjoy the dang game.

This.

I missed the zebra paracyst skin, it hurts me, believe me when i say it does, but that's the way it is.

A possible solution though, that would certainly please everyone, would be allowing us to sell syandanas (non arcane, non prime access), armor (non prime access), sigils (non prime/founder's packs) and skins.

Mind you badges would remain untradeable, after all, they are badges, medals.

The amount of time and headache, the original gave to obtain it. This is a low blow, if it's legit reward from the new TA.

Haha, trust me, it's much harder in the new tac alert. I'm thankful I got mine when I did. It's a rare drop from a mission that takes an hour or more to complete. No thank you.

Haha, trust me, it's much harder in the new tac alert. I'm thankful I got mine when I did. It's a rare drop from a mission that takes an hour or more to complete. No thank you.

Tedious does not make for difficulty. Unless those enemies scale up to at least level 100 by wave 25...

Tedious does not make for difficulty. Unless those enemies scale up to at least level 100 by wave 25...

Well, they were quite high. It's not exactly a cakewalk, I believe they were around level 60 or more.

Maybe it's just because I can handle it, but I'd prefer doing something that's quick and difficult as opposed to something that's like farming Prime parts inflated to hilarious levels of frustration.

Those missions were boring and easy.  I took a R18 Soma Prime w/3 mods in and had no issues.

Those missions were boring and easy.  I took a R18 Soma Prime w/3 mods in and had no issues.

My statement was mostly implying that it's at the mercy of really low RNG as well as a mission that takes an eternity to complete. That's just torture.

i think it's a great idea for DE to recycle some of those things, but only LONG after it was initially handed out.

as for the rift sigil, if they do hand it out again, it better be from something as equally difficult.