Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

I've got an idea. Let's all  create guild Guides of the Lotus, let's all wear purple and let's help the S#&$ out of the players who need it. :D

And yeah Rexian, congrats on becoming official. Hope you'll show newcomers the right path. :D

I've got an idea. Let's all  create guild Guides of the Lotus, let's all wear purple and let's help the S#&$ out of the players who need it. :D

And yeah Rexian, congrats on becoming official. Hope you'll show newcomers the right path. :D

You can help people out without impersonating the GOTL, helping people is the main goal, not the colors or sigil your wearing!

Congratulations Rexian

To be honest, nothing will change. I've spent far to many hours inside Larunda relay as it is and I'll continue to do so with or without being a guide. Together with the eventual runs with people who needs it.

About the Guide of the Lotus clan, I've had plans on making a clan for just helping people. How ever I'm waiting for U17 and what it brings before I decide.

You can help people out without impersonating the GOTL, helping people is the main goal, not the colors or sigil your wearing!

To be honest, nothing will change. I've spent far to many hours inside Larunda relay as it is and I'll continue to do so with or without being a guide. Together with the eventual runs with people who needs it.

About the Guide of the Lotus clan, I've had plans on making a clan for just helping people. How ever I'm waiting for U17 and what it brings before I decide.

I know, i know. I thought you'll sense a joke here. :P I'm trying to help as i can anyway, though through region chat, since relays are usually empty where i play, as i mentioned before. ;)

I know, i know. I thought you'll sense a joke here. :P I'm trying to help as i can anyway, though through region chat, since relays are usually empty where i play, as i mentioned before. ;)

Feel free to come by Larunda relay in Europe then. Normally people around and the one in North America - East seems to be the most populated one out of all regions, majority of the time.

What region are you in? I might come on a visit;)

It is sad,that you should be active on forum to have a chance to be a part of this "program".Wanted to be Guide in Russia region.BTW:good luck to Guides!

ikr I'm helping people out ingame but I never post stuff on forum. 

I'm willing to become a guide but I think I can't because I'm never posting on forums.

Feel free to come by Larunda relay in Europe then. Normally people around and the one in North America - East seems to be the most populated one out of all regions, majority of the time.

What region are you in? I might come on a visit;)

I'm on Polish chat. Having my dose of people who need help there. ^^ And they are mostly people that don't really get what relays are for, nor that they could seek help here, so i'm sticking to region chat. If i'll find out that people are actually gathering there I'll probably sit there all day long from time to time, what happened few times when Baro appeared. 

Edit: Also if you want feel free to add me be it in game or on steam. I have the same nickname. If you'd need any help with handling a lot of people at once cou can always ask me to come and help to provide support for those who need it. NA chat is much busier and i have friend there, on Polish chat to handle things when i'm gone. ;)

Edited by Soldier1312

I must say this really has brought about a positive reaction, clearly visible on the chat tabs. (PS4)

A lot of people seem to be acting in a real good & positive manner towards the guys asking the questions.

Keep it up you guys!

Although there is the odd rogue few with the less than pleasant input

Yeah well, there will always be those people unfortunately.

Good to hear things are going well otherwise, though. I haven't been on to see as I've been on vacation all week.

I wonder how i can participate in this?

"Q: Okay cool, so how exactly do I become a Guide?

A:  DE staff will seek out helpful players that have a good reputation in-game and on the Forums. Invitation requests will not be considered. 

If you meet the following Guide requirements an invitation will be sent to you on the Forums:

- You have at least a 500 hours of game-play logged (Steam hours are not attributed into overall count).
       - You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.
       - You are active on the official Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired). *Note: This is not a necessary requirement, but a solid reputation definitely helps!

Q: WOW 500 hours?
A: Warframe is loaded with tons of awesome content! We’re looking for players who have a thorough understanding of the game and will be confident answering any questions that come their way."

I would like to participate , because I have many years of experience (MR19) and know the game well , both in Spanish or English in the English chat .

*Note: This is not a recruitment thread. Please refrain from posting program invitation requests. Support tickets and PM requests to Staff and current Guides will not be considered. Many thanks!*

I believe you missed that;)

warframe.wikia.com is my Guide of the Lotus.

Sometimes people want an actual person to answer their question. Also, a Guide may or may not be quicker than the wiki, and can explain better since they can actually respond and answer follow-up questions.

That's not unique to any game at all. There's lots of people who make guides and help others, regardless if there's an official program for it or not, and regardless of the game itself.

Doesn't mean it's unnecessary.

To me it is. That's that.

Additionally, newer players might not even know there's a wiki. That's why we're there.

And to guide the players, that are willing to learn more, to these very forums.

After all, the amount of work that goes on here dedicated to helping each other out is, to say the least astounding.

Best place any player of the game can be is here IMO.

Shame I can only up vote your post once.