Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

I hope I become one, most of my friends are also rooting for me

I'm the same, though, really, we shouldn't hold our breath. Heard there was some four hundred applicants, so that's a lot of people to be standing out from! I wish you all the best.

You should have said no more than 1 application at the beginning, a lot of people have most likely sent in more than one application.

People who are logical thinkers most likely would know, though, I agree, it should've been stated on the page right from the beginning; I had an ex-Clan member decide to scare the crap out of me by saying they'd sent in an application for me... I don't think they did it, though.

it does says in red text at the first page if u read the FAQ. And hes just remind-ing people.

Goodluck to everyone btw one day to go.

From memory, it didn't when the applications first opened (mind you, I have a terrible memory for these things)

Edited by NavyBluePanda

You should have said no more than 1 application at the beginning, a lot of people have most likely sent in more than one application.

it does says in red text at the first page if u read the FAQ. And hes just remind-ing people.

Goodluck to everyone btw one day to go.

Yup and its one of those common sense things

Well, should someone get Rejected [me too] i think nothing stops us from helping players anyway, it may be just harder to find those who seek it but still, we are not held back by anything.

Of course! Regardless of whether you are or aren't a Guide, helping others is always one of the best things you can do!

Edited by NavyBluePanda

Wow,  Didn't get a chance to look at the applications since last Thursday afternoon as the google app does not play nice with my ipad.

So many great  applications and players on Xbox wanting to pay it forward.  

Can't wait to see some new gamers sporting the GOTL Sigil as they help make this community even greater.

I apologize in advance for the sappy pic but could not resist.

165953-Lotus-Lake.gif

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat

Wow, Didn't get a chance to look at the applications since last Thursday afternoon as the google app does not play nice with my ipad.

So many great applications and players on Xbox wanting to pay it forward.

Can't wait to see some new gamers sporting the GOTL Sigil as they help make this community even greater.

I apologize in advance for the sappy pic but could not resist.

165953-Lotus-Lake.gif

How was mine?

The application asked for hours played, so I put my days played instead because it didn't show hours on my stats. Is that bad?

All you really needed to do was this: (Take X for days, and get Y for hours)

x * 24 = y

But I'm pretty sure they'll be able to convert it. Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem!

Hey guys! Just a reminder that this is the last day to apply to join our growing team. Applications will no longer be taken today after 11:59 PM EDT. We will be reviewing applicants throughout the week and will be contacting the new recruits Monday October 26th. 

Please note that only those that have been accepted into the program will be contacted will be contacted via in-game inbox message and Forum PM. For those who do not receive an invitation we will be keeping your applications. When recruitment opens up again, you are all welcome to apply with updated information. 

I want to say thank you for showing so much interest in the program. It's awesome Tenno like you that'll help make Warframe an even better and bigger experience for all players <3 

giphy.gif

Hey guys! Just a reminder that this is the last day to apply to join our growing team. Applications will no longer be taken today after 11:59 PM EDT. We will be reviewing applicants throughout the week and will be contacting the new recruits Monday October 26th.

Please note that only those that have been accepted into the program will be contacted. For those who do not receive an invitation we will be keeping your applications. When recruitment opens up again, you are all welcome to apply with updated information.

I want to say thank you for showing so much interest in the program. It's awesome Tenno like you that'll help make Warframe an even better and bigger experience for all players <3

giphy.gif

NOT ANOTHER WEEK, curiosity is gona kill me. This is gona be the longest week of my life

The application asked for hours played, so I put my days played instead because it didn't show hours on my stats. Is that bad?

It's quite alright. We're aware that the time played in your profile only displays days, hours, and minutes, and not just hours.

We've got it covered!

Please note that only those that have been accepted into the program will be contacted. For those who do not receive an invitation we will be keeping your applications. When recruitment opens up again, you are all welcome to apply with updated information. 

giphy.gif

Hmm, so 1 week?, even if I completed the Spanish application form? 

NVM, thanks Danielle.

Edited by DJNeonNight