Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

I want to know these people, because I've never heard of most of our guides before they were guides

Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean that they haven't been active and prolific within the community.

We, as a whole, spent several hours discussing all applicants, as well as our final picks. Each and every applicant was a topic of discussion -- what have they done on the forums, in-game, etc.

The most valuable members of any community are often the ones who work behind the scenes.

Tenno! 

tumblr_inline_n620xnwzHi1spty4w.giftumblr_inline_n620y1hq8O1spty4w.gif

We reviewed all of your applications and have selected the newest Junior additions to the program. Keep in mind that all Guides speak English, and that the languages listed next to their names indicate another language in which they are fluent in. Please give them a big welcome!  

PC:

• Imaru

• Ishixia

• PsychedelicSnake

• Ruby_Rose_

• Telluric 

• Baelidae (Simplified Chinese)

• Featherstone (French)

• Nicrid (French)

• Neo_182 (French)

• 0livia (Portuguese)

• Ceala (Russian) 

• Mekaella (Russian) 

• STARL1GHT (Russian/Ukrainian) 

• DJNeonNight (Spanish)

• locojuan (Spanish) 

• ZerNacK (Spanish)

Xbox One:

• AoSGuardOnDuty

• BRUTUS SKYNYRD (Portuguese) 

• doM I LaValkyr 

• Jgialella (Spanish)

• Nugget6969

• PRIMALxPK 

• PUMPK1NHEAD3

• Shodian

• ThatAlaskanDude

• TheInpenetrable

PS4: 

• gethinle12

• Hollow118

• MajorHyteri

• RyanRFC12345 

• Sreza

• VenomHammack

• SNAKGUERRE (French)

• starfigter-44 (French) 

• LCGx_Leader (French)

• linkin120289 (Polish)

• l_Xu_l (Spanish)

I want to thank you again for all of the interest in the program. It's beyond awesome to see so many Tenno excited about helping new players. You are all making a big difference in the game and we are excited to have more of you join us. 

For those of you who are still interested in joining please keep the following info in mind from my October 19th update

For those who do not receive an invitation we will be keeping your applications. When recruitment opens up again, you are all welcome to apply with updated information. 

***Thank you to the moon and back to the Senior Guides who assisted in the selection process!!! Your time and dedication to the program is not only infectious, but equally admirable!*** 

Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean that they haven't been active and prolific within the community.

We, as a whole, spent several hours discussing all applicants, as well as our final picks. Each and every applicant was a topic of discussion -- what have they done on the forums, in-game, etc.

The most valuable members of any community are often the ones who work behind the scenes.

I understand that but the only person I have ever seen in region chat(eastern) is biorecombinator and I'm in chat a lot

For everyone asking, here are the new juniors, as seen on Danielle's post:

We reviewed all of your applications and have selected the newest Junior additions to the program. Keep in mind that all Guides speak English, and that the languages listed next to their names indicate another language in which they are fluent in. Please give them a big welcome!  

PC:
• Imaru
• Ishixia
• PsychedelicSnake
• Ruby_Rose_
• Telluric 
• Baelidae (Simplified Chinese)
• Featherstone (French)
• Nicrid (French)
• Neo_182 (French)
• 0livia (Portuguese)
• Ceala (Russian)
• Mekaella (Russian) 
• STARL1GHT (Russian/Ukrainian) 
• DJNeonNight (Spanish)
• locojuan (Spanish) 
• ZerNacK (Spanish)

Xbox One:

• AoSGuardOnDuty
• BRUTUS SKYNYRD (Portuguese) 
• doM I LaValkyr
• Jgialella (Spanish)
• Nugget6969
• PRIMALxPK 
• PUMPK1NHEAD3
• Shodian
• ThatAlaskanDude
• TheInpenetrable

PS4: 

• gethinle12
• Hollow118
• MajorHyteri
• RyanRFC12345
• Sreza
• VenomHammack
• SNAKGUERRE (French)
• starfigter-44 (French) 
• LCGx_Leader (French)
• linkin120289 (Polish)
• l_Xu_l (Spanish)

Congrats to all the new junior guides, I look forward to meeting you. To all who didn't get in, don't despair, we never throw a valid application away, and who knows, maybe one day the Lotus will call on you.

I understand that but the only person I have ever seen in region chat(eastern) is biorecombinator and I'm in chat a lot

Both consoles were relatively light on Guides (until the new ones were selected today).

Expect to see more in chat in the coming days.

Welcome to all the new Junior Guides! Good luck to all of you! If you require any assistance at all, do NOT feel shy about contacting a Senior Guide or Danielle! ^_^

Lots of time went into this ordeal, but thankfully we all came to wonderful conclusions and in turn, have more players in the program. Once again, good luck to you all and it is great to have you!