Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

recrutment closed ?? 

Correct,recruitment occurred between between January 15th and Friday the 22nd January, that was the time where you could send in applications for joining the guides program.

Now it has ended, we will be reviewing all the applications and decide who is joining the guides team. 

If you missed it this time, I'm sure there will be more opportunities to join guides in the future, through future recruitment opportunities. 

If you are not accepted in this recruitment round we will be keeping applications for future reference. Opportunities will come around for you to re-apply. Take this time to help out your fellow Tenno and learn more about Warframe. 

Try to reset or check the following: your region, your pings..... And also there's a sub-forum for this, it's sadly not here but at the players helping players (we are there but not in this thread) or PC bug if you find no solution to the problem.

This thread is for the GOTL FAQ. Thank you. :)

Sorry about that, it just because the Relay stuff...

There is any number about how much aplications we got last time GoTL opened their ranks???

Sorry about that, it just because the Relay stuff...

There is any number about how much aplications we got last time GoTL opened their ranks???

Last time it was about 10 per platform (roughly) but I do not think that this is a target.... Maybe Devoid (or any other Sr.) can fill in on this.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Those who applied and didn't get into the program this time, will they get a message tell them that they didn't get in?  I applied myself because I was interested but not sure to apply, until my friends gave me reasons why I would make a good guild and in a way pressure/force me into applying which I don't regret. Hopefully I can get in. Good luck to all and hopefully you guys can get in even if I don't, and even if I don't I'll still be helping new players. It will be nice to have the sigil so players can know I'm the real thing and know my stuff.

Those who applied and didn't get into the program this time, will they get a message tell them that they didn't get in?  I applied myself because I was interested but not sure to apply, until my friends gave me reasons why I would make a good guild and in a way pressure/force me into applying which I don't regret. Hopefully I can get in. Good luck to all and hopefully you guys can get in even if I don't, and even if I don't I'll still be helping new players. It will be nice to have the sigil so players can know I'm the real thing and know my stuff.

in the recruitement rounds before you didnt get a message if you weren't selected...

If those who applied don't get picked don't get discouraged, it isn't a who is better or worse thing. Many players are more helpful than GOTL and I hope they continue regardless of being designated as who to go to for help. The GOTL is small in numbers, the amount of community that helps is endless. Keep chats clean, help those that truly need it, teach them rather than train wreck a mission for them. 

The single biggest feat we could achieve is to have region be a friendly helpful place, or even get a players helping players chat tab.

If those who applied don't get picked don't get discouraged, it isn't a who is better or worse thing. Many players are more helpful than GOTL and I hope they continue regardless of being designated as who to go to for help. The GOTL is small in numbers, the amount of community that helps is endless. Keep chats clean, help those that truly need it, teach them rather than train wreck a mission for them. 

The single biggest feat we could achieve is to have region be a friendly helpful place, or even get a players helping players chat tab.

I try keep it clean, mostly I point people to the right tab but then they say "but I tried that!" this game teaches patience but I also of coarse help people as much as I can and I'm not even GOTL

So excited to see the outcome of this! *fingers crossed* =)

Good Luck Xbox Tenno

Well, I finally Decided to apply. A lot of People was telling me to, so i did. .-.

Welp, nothing else to do now but wait to see if Danielle and the Other Sr. Guides deem me worthy of the program. And, if i don't get an invitation....Well, I'll still help....lul. Can't Stop thiiiissss >.>

Good Luck Sane! I also Entered but this time i'm over 500 hours XD

No; only those that are selected will be sent a message. It would take way too long to message everyone, especially this time around.

Hey Tenno - Update on recruitment. 

For those of you who have applied, we will be announcing the new recruits on Friday, February 5th. Please keep in mind that only those who met the necessary requirements and have been picked will receive an invitation to the program in their inboxes. 

Thank you to all of you who have applied! It's been a pleasure reading through your applications :)