The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The "emergency Exit" Tactical Alert

Aodric

Okay so, i reached my 52th run on the latest event "Emergency Exit" today (on Ceres), and i still haven't got any event mod and i'm wondering at this point.... is it supposed to be this hard?, this is by far the most harcore farming i've done in this game until now, but this time... it fells kind of broken X_X, so... i wanted to ask for a few thoughts and opinions about the terrible difficulty on this event farming.

PS: Im still farming this alert even now, I'll try not to give up until the event ends, but it's been really disappointing  :(

Well I thought I had it bad when I did my 13th run last night before sleeping. :/

I think you should probably stop doing it and just buy from trading.

As I quote from one of my favorite games:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting **** to change."

I'm not saying you're insane it just kinda fits perfectly lol. :D

I've been playing a load of Diablo II lately, for a moment I was going to suggest just putting a load of Magic Find on your gear.

If only!

*EDIT* In all seriousness that is some rotten luck man. It is all a case of RNG though, so not much more you can do except keep running it :(

Edited by Dualice

It's not ''difficult'', it just takes a cr*pton of time if you're not favored by our lord and savior RNGesus.

Would help to know the drop table though, and the chances for each item. Know if anyone's posted that yet?

erm what.. 

its completely randomly.. mods / items etc dont have any sort of drop chance percentage associated with them! 

otherwise it would not be a RNG system, now would it!

erm what..

its completely randomly.. mods / items etc dont have any sort of drop chance percentage associated with them!

otherwise it would not be a RNG system, now would it!

In a program, how does a computer create random? Pseudo-random (cause nothing is ever truly random created by man...) Involves a scale of numbers, determined by the programmer. This resulting number is then used to "choose" a reward, which has an upper and lower limit, and thus a percentage can be obtained to represent the chance of obtaining that item. ;)

As mentioned in other discussion threads....

This tactical alert is NOT about slash mods.

The guaranteed rewards are stated clearly.

It's just that the Dev team spiced things up a little by given these mods a rare chance drop.

Again it boils down to choice.

P/s: I'm into my 90th run. I CHOOSE to grind even when I can buy. Got stunning speed ...transmutation cores. Rift sigil. Good luck to all

Edited by valenvengence

Okay so, i reached my 52th run on the latest event "Emergency Exit" today (on Ceres), and i still haven't got any event mod and i'm wondering at this point.... is it supposed to be this hard?, this is by far the most harcore farming i've done in this game until now, but this time... it fells kind of broken X_X, so... i wanted to ask for a few thoughts and opinions about the terrible difficulty on this event farming.

PS: Im still farming this alert even now, I'll try not to give up until the event ends, but it's been really disappointing  :(

I would replace 'hard' with 'stupidly grindy' 

It's not ''difficult'', it just takes a cr*pton of time if you're not favored by our lord and savior RNGesus.

Would help to know the drop table though, and the chances for each item. Know if anyone's posted that yet?

No one I know has obtained anything better than R5 fusion cores and a few orokin cells.

I know allot of people.

I say the chances are closing in on %0.

I think you're confusing difficulty with tedium.

I've been playing a load of Diablo II lately, for a moment I was going to suggest just putting a load of Magic Find on your gear.

If only!

*EDIT* In all seriousness that is some rotten luck man. It is all a case of RNG though, so not much more you can do except keep running it :(

Never even joke about DE putting in Magic Find. That was the most horrible mechanic ever. You're forced to put on subpar gear that has MF gear on it just to find more items....THAT YOU NEVER USE because you have to continue to farm with MF. On top of that, you get leechers joining your genuine games with MF gear who just hold back behind the lines to try to get "free loot" since their subpar gear prevents them from actually doing anything useful.

10 runs into it, only 1 ampule, 1 sample (really DE ? that crap ?), credits and cores. I'm done with it, not trying anymore...

34 runs in, 2x madurai transmute cores and a few r5 cores, rest is all detonite ampules, fieldron samples or mutagen samples. The least they could have done is made those detonite injectors, fieldrons and mutagen masses. If you did just 10 runs there's not much reason to complain.

Cmon, what have you expected. They are trying to make this game more and more grindy. The arcane enhancement were the apocalyptic horsemen so to speak.

Have fun grinding some material like Tellurium to make a weapon out of a weapon out of 3 weapons out of a sentinel out of 10 warframe parts.

Worst part is - those things aren't even worth it most of the time - Panthera & Simulor are weaker than weapons we had for the longest time.

Edited by Kasseopea

You weren't here during the mutalist thingy event where you could get electric status mods...were you?

I've done 9 and got junk.

So I got bored and started bringing Speed Nova.

It seems to have made the mission harder and separates the good players from the bad.

Hurt feelings all around and it's a GREAT surprise to spring on people. Most don't expect it!

The Schadenfreude is VERY strong.

Edited by Ziegrif